DAAD 2019-2020

Ghilman Dilshad

7 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

Any news guys? Someone applying for scholarship for master degree? 

someone on another forum says she called the DAAD Bonn and they responded with “Due to the high amount of application there may be a delay. I wish we are able to announce the official results via DAAD portal at the latest by the end of this month.”

so yeah.. at the very least we ought to wait till the end of this month.  i also applied for master degree btw.

Guys, I just got a response from the office in Bonn, and they told me that they don't have the selection list yet, but hope to get it next week. I was asking for the results of the Master's Scholarship.

Anyway.. let's hope for the best.

8 hours ago, MarceloCoelho said:

Guys, I just got a response from the office in Bonn, and they told me that they don't have the selection list yet, but hope to get it next week. I was asking for the results of the Master's Scholarship.

Anyway.. let's hope for the best.

nice... thank you for the update...

hope we can get what we deserve.

Hello everyone,
Applying from Brazil here to the "Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film" for a Master of Arts in Design.

I am in a hurry here, check it out:
I have already been accepted by the university. The semester starts in April because this is a 18 months (one and a half year) course, so I had to apply for this scholarship as if it were a summer couse. Anyways...
My status application changed to "Selection Made" but I couldn't track it (how long ago it had changed). I have also received the pdf from DAAD stating that I should receive the response "within three weeks" after their meeting on February 19th, but things seems to be really slow as I've read the statements here (which by the way were very helpful). I have received a letter from the university saying that they need a answer from me regarding accommodation until March 13th - which is 6 days from now. And I need the financial support to make it to Germany otherwise, it won't be possible for me. 

I'll post any updates here to help anyone that might be interested, but I really count on DAAD right now to help me here and rush things a little bit.

Hello everyone,
Applying from Brazil here to the "Scholarships for Foreign Graduates in the Fields of Fine Art, Design, Visual Communication and Film" for a Master of Arts in Design.

I have already been accepted by the university. The semester starts in April because this is a 18 months (one and a half year) course, so I had to apply for this scholarship as if it were a summer couse. Anyways...
My status application changed to "Selection Made" but I couldn't track it (how long ago it had changed). I have also received the pdf from DAAD stating that I should receive the response "within three weeks" after their meeting on February 19th, but things seems to be really slow as I've read the statements here (which by the way were very helpful). I have received a letter from the university saying that they need a answer from me regarding accommodation until March 13th - which is 6 days from now. And I need the financial support to make it to Germany otherwise, it won't be possible for me. 

I'll post any updates here to help anyone that might be interested, but I really count on DAAD right now to help me here and rush things a little bit.

32 minutes ago, DieterRams said:

Hello everyone,

My status application changed to "Selection Made" but I couldn't track it (how long ago it had changed). I have also received the pdf from DAAD stating that I should receive the response "within three weeks" after their meeting on February 19th, but things seems to be really slow as I've read the statements here (which by the way were very helpful). I have received a letter from the university saying that they need a answer from me regarding accommodation until March 13th - which is 6 days from now. And I need the financial support to make it to Germany otherwise, it won't be possible for me. 

I am also applying in fine arts scholarship. In which university you got acceptance?

Anyone else here who applied through DAAD London for the Masters scholarship?
The last message I received was: 
"The selection panel will meet for the pre-selection at the end of February. If successful at that stage, you will be invited to attend an interview at our London office. The interviews are scheduled to take place on 25 and 26 March 2019. After the interview candidates will be notified within approximately 3-5 weeks whether they have been awarded a grant."

and it'd be helpful to know if the interview invitations have already been sent out, so I can stop obsessively checking my email ?
Thanks!

7 hours ago, Princess-pakistan said:

I am also applying in fine arts scholarship. In which university you got acceptance?

Anhalt Univeristy!

I've just received this information when contacting the local DAAD office:

"The selection process will take place in Germany and the result will be announced in the first semester of 2019. Unfortunately, we do not yet have any information as to whether the selection process has been completed in Germany.

As soon as the result has been determined, the DAAD in Germany will contact you via the DAAD portal."

But I am assuming that either they know as little as we do or they don't want to specify a date to avoid later problems. 
Anyway, so far, nothing has changed on my application status.

2 hours ago, DieterRams said:

Anhalt Univeristy!

I've just received this information when contacting the local DAAD office:

"The selection process will take place in Germany and the result will be announced in the first semester of 2019. Unfortunately, we do not yet have any information as to whether the selection process has been completed in Germany.

As soon as the result has been determined, the DAAD in Germany will contact you via the DAAD portal."

But I am assuming that either they know as little as we do or they don't want to specify a date to avoid later problems. 
Anyway, so far, nothing has changed on my application status.

Best of luck.  I also choose anhalt but winter semester 

On 3/2/2019 at 12:38 AM, Princess-pakistan said:

No they will announce results in next week

Maybe for your country! last year I applied to the same scholarship from Colombia and got my results on the second week of april, so I believe that it will take about the same amount of time. 

17 hours ago, DieterRams said:

Hello everyone,

Congratulations on being admitted to the university! ? Let us know when you get the DAAD results... I'm applying to the same scholarship ?

4 hours ago, Artsgirl said:

Maybe for your country! last year I applied to the same scholarship from Colombia and got my results on the second week of april, so I believe that it will take about the same amount of time. 

Scholarships for fine arts are how much in number? And why they rejected your application last year? Any specific reason? 

Hello everyone,

I applied for the DAAD-EPOS program for environmental governance at Freiburg. I was invited for the interview after which I was among the 7 persons accepted. DAAD emailed me today to upload docs online through a link before March 18th. It will be processed between 5-20 days for award letter.

Am anxious. Do anyone have an idea of the possibility of scholarship at this stage.

Thanks for response.

On 3/7/2019 at 1:32 PM, DieterRams said:

Hello everyone,

My status application changed to "Selection Made" but I couldn't track it (how long ago it had changed). I have also received the pdf from DAAD stating that I should receive the response "within three weeks" after their meeting on February 19th, but things seems to be really slow as I've read the statements here (which by the way were very helpful). I have received a letter from the university saying that they need a answer from me regarding accommodation until March 13th - which is 6 days from now. And I need the financial support to make it to Germany otherwise, it won't be possible for me. 

wow, if i were you i would be really2 anxious.. anyway.. i really hope the best for you.. pls post any updates for us.

9 hours ago, Ufomba said:

Hello everyone,

I applied for the DAAD-EPOS program for environmental governance at Freiburg. I was invited for the interview after which I was among the 7 persons accepted. DAAD emailed me today to upload docs online through a link before March 18th. It will be processed between 5-20 days for award letter.

Am anxious. Do anyone have an idea of the possibility of scholarship at this stage.

Thanks for response.

i would say it's already a green light.. congratulation.... from which region were you applied from ?

Edited by Nursamsi_i

On 3/8/2019 at 6:43 PM, Ufomba said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks for response.

You have gotten the scholarship already. Just await the award letter so you can start the visa application process. I am at the same stage too but different schools.

On 3/8/2019 at 12:12 AM, Princess-pakistan said:

Scholarships for fine arts are how much in number? And why they rejected your application last year? Any specific reason? 

Almost 200 people applied and only 20 received the scholarship. It's a success rate of 10%. They didn't gave me a specific reason, just that some people were scored higher. 

On 3/9/2019 at 5:22 PM, Timi said:

You have gotten the scholarship already. Just await the award letter so you can start the visa application process. I am at the same stage too but different schools.

Hello Timi, good luck to you. I sense you are a Yoruba from Nigeria. I am from Nigeria too. Plz let's collaborate in terms of info for the visa process. WhatsApp me [number removed - please put this in direct messages -telk]....are you also under DAAD-EPOS?

Edited by telkanuru

1 hour ago, Peter Toth said:

Hello everyone! So as far as I know the selection meeting happened last Friday, so I guess an obsessive email and daad portal checking starts right now. Is it possible that we get the final results this week? Good luck for everyone

Please what’s your source?

5 hours ago, Peter Toth said:

Hello everyone! So as far as I know the selection meeting happened last Friday, so I guess an obsessive email and daad portal checking starts right now. Is it possible that we get the final results this week? Good luck for everyone

Really? How do you know?

I have just received a mail in which they inform me that there is a letter on the portal with the results. In the letter is written that I am on the waiting list?. My application status is still selection made (it changed to selection made in February). 

I am from Republic of Moldova and have applied for Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Academic Disciplines.