Fall 2019 Masters of Health Informatics

V08

On 2/14/2019 at 8:21 PM, ZT123 said:

Hello Guys,

Just wanted to know if we can still upload our documents for the MHI Online course at Waterloo? I initiated my application and paid the application fee before February 1, but could not upload my documents. Is it still possible to pursue this despite the February 1 deadline? 

Thanks in advance. 

Hey, its best to call them and ask! 

Guys, were we allowed to select any of the following specializations during our applications?

1. Business

2. Computer science 

3. Health science

I ask this because i don't remember selecting any of them.

Edited by Josinho9

Guys, were we allowed to select any of the following specializations during our applications?

1. Business

2. Computer science 

3. Health science

4 minutes ago, Josinho9 said:

1. Business

2. Computer science 

3. Health science

hey, I only applied to UofT's program so I dont have much experience with Macs applicatio process. sorry!

7 hours ago, Josinho9 said:

1. Business

2. Computer science 

3. Health science

They actually changed the program (I believe last year or so), there's no more options for business/health sciences/etc specializations anymore!

Edited by iakuasa
error

11 hours ago, iakuasa said:

They actually changed the program (I believe last year or so), there's no more options for business/health sciences/etc specializations anymore!

Hmnn okay, i hope it does  not affect the overall structure of the program. 

As an international student applying to Mac's ehealth.  I'm particularly confused  about the tution. It states 18,000 CAD yearly(6,000CAD per term) and it has an 8 month coop embedded in the program. Does this mean it will be 36,000 CAD for both years or 18,000 CAD considering the program really has only 3 terms in school and 2 terms of  coop? Help please!

14 hours ago, MI94 said:

Does anyone know the difference between mac's ehealth program and the health informatics programs?

From what I read in the previous years' thread, Mac's program is more business oriented whereas U of T's is more organizational. Apparently, that was what one of the interviewers from the MHI program said. 

On 2/20/2019 at 12:48 AM, sun.flower said:

Not yet! I think Mac applicants heard back today for interviews, so jealous 

Are you serious about Mac applicants getting a response concerning their interviews?

On 2/20/2019 at 11:30 AM, Josinho9 said:

As an international student applying to Mac's ehealth.  I'm particularly confused  about the tution. It states 18,000 CAD yearly(6,000CAD per term) and it has an 8 month coop embedded in the program. Does this mean it will be 36,000 CAD for both years or 18,000 CAD considering the program really has only 3 terms in school and 2 terms of  coop? Help please!

Any help?