Fall 2019 Masters of Health Informatics

V08

20 minutes ago, jeds said:

So if you didn't get an interview invite but your status is still under review do you think there's still a chance of getting in at this point?

I’m almost certain that there will be more interview emails coming out. They probably are coordinating date/time with the first batch of applicants. 

Congrats to those whose got an interview lined up for March 4th and thanks for your reply.  I'm hoping to still get an interview invite.  For those who have interview lined up, are you required to prepare a presentation this year?  I think in previous years they wanted a five minute power point prepared.  Thanks again.  

9 hours ago, jeds said:

Congrats to those whose got an interview lined up for March 4th and thanks for your reply.  I'm hoping to still get an interview invite.  For those who have interview lined up, are you required to prepare a presentation this year?  I think in previous years they wanted a five minute power point prepared.  Thanks again.  

Thank you. Hopefully you'll get one soon. Good luck!! Yup I think it's the exact same format as last year with the written component, behavioural questions and 5 min presentation. 

4 hours ago, M.Shelley said:

Thank you. Hopefully you'll get one soon. Good luck!! Yup I think it's the exact same format as last year with the written component, behavioural questions and 5 min presentation. 

What is the presentation about?

Congrats and good luck to everyone who has an interview! Might be a silly question, but what do people generally wear for this? Is it full business formal (i.e. for women: dress shirt, blazer, heels) like med interviews or a bit more business casual like a job interview?