Fall 2019 Masters of Health Informatics

V08

@jeds Yeah my interview is on Monday so just a little nervous. But, thank you for your response! I was also wondering were the behavioral questions your standard interview questions, i.e. tell me about yourself, types

The questions were definitely a bit more complex than that.  The questions were more like, "Tell me a time that...".  So you'll need to think of specific stories from work or group projects and apply it to the question they are asking.  

14 hours ago, iceblue said:

@jeds Yeah my interview is on Monday so just a little nervous. But, thank you for your response! I was also wondering were the behavioral questions your standard interview questions, i.e. tell me about yourself, types

Are you interviewing for the eMHI stream or regular? Good luck!!

1 minute ago, sun.flower said:

Hi guys :) 

I know how anxious and nervous we all are, I just wanted to pass along that I received my offer today.

Hope to see you all in September!

Congrats, that's great!!

4 minutes ago, sun.flower said:

Hi guys :) 

I know how anxious and nervous we all are, I just wanted to pass along that I received my offer today.

Hope to see you all in September!

What time did you receive your offer? 

11 minutes ago, sun.flower said:

Thank you guys so much! I received it at 3 PM today and was notified by email. My status on the portal changed so if you guys check acorn you might get a hint!

Do you mean the sgs admissions application website?

2 minutes ago, Sgordon789 said:

What does your acorn account show if you were admitted? Did it change from before?

if you log onto acorn and view your dashboard, it will say "Academics" and right below it there is "Degree Registration Status". Under that there could be a spot that says "MHI Fall/winter - 2019/20120 Invited" 

Just now, sun.flower said:

if you log onto acorn and view your dashboard, it will say "Academics" and right below it there is "Degree Registration Status". Under that there could be a spot that says "MHI Fall/winter - 2019/20120 Invited" 

congratulations @sun.flower!!! Did you see the status change before or after you got your email offer of admission?

So to recap.  So far birds got into the program last year, M. Shelley and lily27 had early acceptance, and sun.flower got accepted yesterday.  Anyone else hear back yet?

Edited by jeds