Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 4/11/2019 at 4:51 PM, sn123 said:

Hey guys, 

so I was accepted into the program as well and they also told me that I am being considered for the eMHI stream! I’m a little confused on what to do.

Come join me in the executive stream!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sn123 said:

Hey so I’m not so sure about this as I got early admission into MHI and then because of my work experience they said that they are also considering me for eMHI  and got into that as well. It seems the EMHI is catered to those who already have work experience. 

I applied to regular stream and during my interview they told me I should be considering the executive stream instead (because of my long work history) and if I would like to be considered for both programs, to which I said yes.  I then got an offer for the executive stream.  I'm happy with this outcome because I can continue working and they'll help me to set up a project.  I think executive is catered to those with significant work experience but they are also aiming to enroll 20-25 in the regular and 10-15 in the executive.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2019 at 4:10 PM, Josinho9 said:

Waterloo vs U of T vs McMasters for health informatics? Guys kindly give me your opinions on the pros and cons you know of each of their programs. I know very little about them as i am an international applicant. Which programs offer better opportunities, better links with employers etc. Thanks guys

Unfortunately all I know is what is posted on these gradcafe forums and on the University websites.  Even though I'm local I don't know anyone personally who has completed these programs.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally accepted the offer. I will see you folks when the semester  begins. Looking forward  to meet all of you. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My status turned to 'deny' today, doesn't matter because I already accepted UofT lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mo1995 said:

Anyone heard back from Waterloo yet? Either offer or rejection? 

I had an offer from Waterloo two weeks ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, M.Shelley said:

I had an offer from Waterloo two weeks ago. 

Hi Shelley,

Congratulations!

You are the only people I know got the offer from UW. Do you know any other pieces of information. And if there are other people got offers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/17/2019 at 2:52 AM, Fenghua said:

Hi Shelley,

Congratulations!

You are the only people I know got the offer from UW. Do you know any other pieces of information. And if there are other people got offers?

 

I received an acceptance to Waterloo in early March. Looking forward to the program in the fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys I know this forum has died down since everyone appeared to already get their acceptances but I was just wondering if anyone’s status on Waterloo still says “application”? Anyone else on the same boat? I’m finding it weird how I haven’t received a decision, even if it’s a rejection. Did anyone recently get an offer? I’d appreciate any replies. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, mo1995 said:

Hey guys I know this forum has died down since everyone appeared to already get their acceptances but I was just wondering if anyone’s status on Waterloo still says “application”? Anyone else on the same boat? I’m finding it weird how I haven’t received a decision, even if it’s a rejection. Did anyone recently get an offer? I’d appreciate any replies. Thanks!

I’m on the same boat. I applied in December, and I haven’t heard of anything. I emailed them 3 weeks ago to check my status but it seems like I have been ignored.

My status still show “No decision has been made.....”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same here. I sent them an email last week, got a response today that they will get back to me soon on the admission decision. I wonder why it’s taking so long🤷🏽‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just wanted to post for any future potential applicants who are frantically going through all the past forums like I previously did (or anyone who's posted about stressing over marks) - I had a gpa of 3.5 and was still able to get into UfT so it's definitely possible!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2019 at 10:06 PM, mystreee said:

Just wanted to post for any future potential applicants who are frantically going through all the past forums like I previously did (or anyone who's posted about stressing over marks) - I had a gpa of 3.5 and was still able to get into UfT so it's definitely possible!

Lol, I had a gpa of 3.14 and got in. Don’t let your gpa stop you from applying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 10:12 PM, Kemi said:

Same here. I sent them an email last week, got a response today that they will get back to me soon on the admission decision. I wonder why it’s taking so long🤷🏽‍♀️

Did you end up getting a response? Mine still says application till this day ughhh 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 7:49 PM, NationalBoard said:

I’m on the same boat. I applied in December, and I haven’t heard of anything. I emailed them 3 weeks ago to check my status but it seems like I have been ignored.

My status still show “No decision has been made.....”

Did you get a response? They didn’t reply to my email or update my quest it still says application 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Kemi said:

Nothing from Waterloo yet😢

Same thing. I’ve heard we won’t hear not until late July.

Edited by NationalBoard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, NationalBoard said:

Same thing. I’ve heard we won’t hear not until late July.

Ohh really?? Can I ask where you heard that from

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2019 at 11:14 AM, NationalBoard said:

I finally received my acceptance letter from Waterloo!

I applied in December 2018.

I also received an acceptance email from Waterloo 2 weeks ago after applying in January. They then wanted me to confirm/deny my offer within ~48 hours. I declined since I've already accepted another offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.