APRIL IS DEFINITELY IT!!!!!!

origin415

Is anyone else still waiting?

Well never fear, as of this writing, we have like 19 days left until D-Day, when we will definitely know if/where we are going!

We've made it to the final stretch of our arduous journey.

Bless your soul, you started the thread! I was waiting for someone to have the guts to do so!

I'm waiting on 3 schools. I'm just now learning that it takes grad schools forever to respond back to MS applicants. I'm hoping that by the time their spring semester ends, that they'd send out a decision, any decision.

Still waiting on OSU and UIUC, both of whom were on spring break last week. I've been in contact with both programs and they've both told me to expect a decision/update this coming week. Unfortunately, UIUC is celebrating their 25th anniversary all day on Monday and Tuesday so I don't expect any news until Wednesday, at best. On a positive note, a good friend of mine is an alum of the program and is one of the invited speakers at their celebration. Hopefully he can put in a good word for me!

Still waiting on 7 and I have a feeling next week will be it for me. My dream school said late March to early April and next week makes sense since it will be both of those.

Still waiting on 7 and I have a feeling next week will be it for me. My dream school said late March to early April and next week makes sense since it will be both of those.

Waiting on OSU, joro? If so, that would mean you are waiting on dept. of comp. science, I am waiting on dept. of stat's, my girlfriend is waiting on dept. of electrical engineering, and origin (op) is waiting on the dept. of math. Perhaps it is OSU's grad. school that is the choke point?

Yep, my status says that I'm still in AcadReview.

That is the same status that my girlfriend has; mine went from AcadReview to Referred on or about 7 Feb. I've not heard anything since and there's been no change online. From what I gathered on here, it usually goes AcadReview to Referred to Accepted, but...

Edited by rooster34

I think most have no choice since April 15th is supposed to be the deadline for decisions. Either way, it will be: April is it or bust. :lol:

Edited by joro

I have yet to hear from any schools--they haven't sent out decisions to anyone. An acceptance would be the only birthday present I need this April! :) I wish everyone the best of luck!

I have yet to hear from any schools--they haven't sent out decisions to anyone. An acceptance would be the only birthday present I need this April! :) I wish everyone the best of luck!

yeah...two days b4 my bday on friday, i got my first and only acceptance :) not 1st choice, but still a choice :) i know exactly how u feel; I wanted it so badd....

I'm rooting for my best friend, who is still waiting, too, for English programs.

I took heart when combing through some of last years results. So many acceptances were in April!

April is definitely it!

Edited by Jae B.

yeah...two days b4 my bday on friday, i got my first and only acceptance :) not 1st choice, but still a choice :) i know exactly how u feel; I wanted it so badd....

I sure hope for some good news around my birthday too! smile.gif

I've been hoping for a result "this week or the next" for the last 4 weeks now. Don't know whats going on.

And this after all my apps with recos were submitted by the Dec end.

same here...although my 2nd batch of apps were completed end of Jan. Everyday i think...this is the day...and @ night i think...tomorrow will be the day