Starting to prepare for Fall 2020 HCI/UI UX applications

smriti23

On 2/21/2020 at 9:06 PM, Joo said:

Oh! I applied to ID as well! and still showing To dept for review. I'm doing an interview with an alumnus from CMU's mhci program and haven't heard any other news from other programs (HCDE/MHCI+D/UMSI..)

I applied to ID as well. No visits to my portfolio from GT yet. 

I don't know how to interpret the 'no-visits-from-GT' thing, but I have said this in other places as well, GT does its admissions on a rolling basis, and different students often get admits at different times. So hang in tight folks, and best of luck! 

17 hours ago, Lavs said:

@qweraw  @Janelle  Congratulations you guys! Which track did you apply to?

Thanks! I applied to the ID track. But I still haven't received any email from GT yet. I have a feeling that it's because they're not done rolling out the decisions yet. So hang tight and good luck!

I applied to the Interactive Computing track at GT and my application status is still showing 'To Dept For Review'. Did anyone here also apply to the IC track and receive any further update?

I received the admission decision from University of Maryland, College Park HCIM program today and I got accepted.

On 2/26/2020 at 8:31 PM, UXGuy said:

I applied to the Interactive Computing track at GT and my application status is still showing 'To Dept For Review'. Did anyone here also apply to the IC track and receive any further update?

I received the admission decision from University of Maryland, College Park HCIM program today and I got accepted.

My GT application status has changed to Dept. Decision Made, but I cannot see what was the decision. I haven't received any email from GT yet.

Please suggest how I may see the dept. decision. Thank you.