DrPH Applicants Fall 2020

Akd

On 4/30/2020 at 3:10 PM, AlphacentauriC said:

Well well!!!! Look who is back asking me  if i'm still interested in USF? Kwanzi (said) we would like to have an interview with you if you are interested!!! Said they have space for more admits. Was rejected outright with no interview in March. I will accept the interview invite, I will compare $$$ once the admit comes.... The topic of rejecting candidates when they are super qualified, is something we can discuss another day.

Find it interesting that for USF, I submitted my application Nov 2019, rejected in March 2020. back interviewing now in May 2020! What is next? Not surprised with my situation I suppose...I have been fighting to do this program for a while now. Anyway, let's see what happens next week.

My USF interview is set for next week. Wish me luck guys! 

3 hours ago, AlphacentauriC said:

Find it interesting that for USF, I submitted my application Nov 2019, rejected in March 2020. back interviewing now in May 2020! What is next? Not surprised with my situation I suppose...I have been fighting to do this program for a while now. Anyway, let's see what happens next week.

My USF interview is set for next week. Wish me luck guys! 

Good luck! 

On 5/4/2020 at 10:29 AM, AlphacentauriC said:

USF interview done. I'm not really sure how to assess it --it was 'ok' I suppose. They said decisions coming Friday this week or Monday next week. 

Just now, drphlongshot said:

Any word from USF?

• 7 months later...

HI all! I applied to the DrPH program at UIC....just sent my application in and waiting for SOPHAS to verify it. Who else has applied there? Those who applied and got into the 2020 cohort - were you interviewed or no? When did you hear about your acceptance? Do they interview every candidate that they accept into a DrPH program? Is it a bad sign if you do not get asked for an interview? Any interview tips? 

Sorry for the tons of questions! I'm hoping to get in and want to prepare myself If I get asked for an interview!

Edited by daniellenicolle

40 minutes ago, daniellenicolle said:

HI all! I applied to the DrPH program at UIC....just sent my application in and waiting for SOPHAS to verify it. Who else has applied there? Those who applied and got into the 2020 cohort - were you interviewed or no? When did you hear about your acceptance? Do they interview every candidate that they accept into a DrPH program? Is it a bad sign if you do not get asked for an interview? Any interview tips? 

Sorry for the tons of questions! I'm hoping to get in and want to prepare myself If I get asked for an interview!

Hey Danielle! You may want to post this in the Fall 2021 DrPH thread too