NSERC C/PGSD 2020-2021

TheCivLad

1 minute ago, crabcat said:

Like.. how we will recive the results April 16th by 11:59 EST, and we will be receiving two system generated emails from NSERC to access the Extranet thing. I meant that I haven't received the "two system generated emails" yet. Hopefully that clarifies what I meant! ?

haha thanks...I must be losing my mind !!!

Just now, Crawn said:

Looks like my school announced OGS awards this morning (waitlisted), so sadly all my eggs are in this terrifying basket. 

My department extended our OGS deadline since NSERC is coming out late this year

Just now, Crawn said:

Looks like my school announced OGS awards this morning (waitlisted), so sadly all my eggs are in this terrifying basket. 

Same here Re: all eggs in one basket ... so grateful for u all ~~

it would've been much more terrifying if i had felt like it was just me sitting here refreshing email alone in lockdown. 

5 minutes ago, cataco said:

My department extended our OGS deadline since NSERC is coming out late this year

Coming from west coast so plz educate me....is the OGS a top-up award for NSERC or separate on its own ? 

Just now, StructIntern said:

Coming from west coast so plz educate me....is the OGS a top-up award for NSERC or separate on its own ? 

It's the Ontario Graduate Scholarship - each University/department gets a quota and they decide who wins

1 minute ago, StructIntern said:

Is separate, and I beleive if you are outsie of Ontario it's equivalent to QEII.

Edited by crabcat

16 minutes ago, phytokrce said:

Hey guys, I was wondering if the CGSM (for masters) result have been released today. It says that it was released today, but on the portal, it still reads "received by administrator"

I believe they have - there's a separate chat for the Master's award! :)

Just now, Kinnoin said:

Just got my email and password, two hours after Alpha did, so just like the email from this morning. 4:21pm EST.

Letter "B" by the way.

Thanks for the update. Back on the hating my surname train ?

Just now, Kinnoin said:

Just got my email and password, two hours after Alpha did, so just like the email from this morning. 4:21pm EST.

Letter "B" by the way.

let us know when the results are available there! we're still waiting for the user/pass...

1 minute ago, Kinnoin said:

Just got my email and password, two hours after Alpha did, so just like the email from this morning. 4:19pm EST.

Letter "B" by the way.

Awesome, right now I'm waiting on the folder with the award information. It's a zip file but it's empty (for me). Let me know if anything different happens.