MPH 2021 Canada

24 minutes ago, moon.ari said:

Got a rejection letter from Queens just now!

Wow I'm so sorry to hear. It looks like they are making their move. I hope I don't get one too. When did you apply btw? Do you mind sharing your stats? And are you international or domestic?

Edited by SunnyMPH

Hello Everyone!

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back from a school! 

If anyone who was accepted to a program is still lurking here, have your schools made announcements as to whether you will be in-person or online next year? U of A seemingly hasn’t made any official announcements yet, but almost all of the MPH courses are 100% online according to the calendar released this week. Any other U of A MPH student notice the same thing? and do you think it’s reliable or subject to change? I’m an out of province student and I’m trying to decide if I need to start making moving arrangements. 

43 minutes ago, SunnyMPH said:

Wow I'm so sorry to hear. It looks like they are making their move. I hope I don't get one too. When did you apply btw?

Haha its okay don't be! I'm excited to attend Guelph this fall. I don't remember exactly when I applied, but it would have been very close to the due date of the application. 

16 minutes ago, moon.ari said:

Haha its okay don't be! I'm excited to attend Guelph this fall. I don't remember exactly when I applied, but it would have been very close to the due date of the application. 

Well that i an happy to hear!

2 hours ago, mfish said:

Hello Everyone!

If anyone who was accepted to a program is still lurking here, have your schools made announcements as to whether you will be in-person or online next year? U of A seemingly hasn’t made any official announcements yet, but almost all of the MPH courses are 100% online according to the calendar released this week. Any other U of A MPH student notice the same thing? and do you think it’s reliable or subject to change? I’m an out of province student and I’m trying to decide if I need to start making moving arrangements. 

U of A announced that they’re doing almost everything in-person starting Fall! They sent out an email to current U of A students like a month ago.

2 hours ago, mfish said:

Hello Everyone!

i saw the same thing when i looked at the courses! i think a couple of other sph classes are in person but i’ve only seen that for a select few. personally i think they’ll keep most of it online

45 minutes ago, healthfan said:

U of A announced that they’re doing almost everything in-person starting Fall! They sent out an email to current U of A students like a month ago.

That’s what I thought, but all of the class listings indicate that SPH classes are all “online” for their location as opposed to “main” for on campus. 

20 minutes ago, cryingstudent said:

i saw the same thing when i looked at the courses! i think a couple of other sph classes are in person but i’ve only seen that for a select few. personally i think they’ll keep most of it online

I only saw in-person ones for class sizes of 15 or less. I’m certainly not upset about either form of delivery, I just wish they would clearly indicate their intentions! 

6 minutes ago, mfish said:

I only saw in-person ones for class sizes of 15 or less. I’m certainly not upset about either form of delivery, I just wish they would clearly indicate their intentions! 

omg fr tho! i want to know if i need to move or not. i wish we got more information about fall specifically for our program like what other classes we need outside of the core ones they listed for us since a couple are in person