MPH 2021 Canada

18 hours ago, bg3 said:

I'm doing the Health Promotion stream this fall. I also noticed that all of the classes are online, and it looks like they're online in the winter as well. I was expecting for some or all of the health promotion-related courses to be online, as they seem to have done this in past years to accomodate the distance students, but it does look like SPH has decided to play very safe with their courses. I imagine we'll get some sort of more detailed information for the fall in the coming weeks (in time to enroll on May 19, hopefully)!

Congrats on getting into Health Promo! Any idea on how many students are typically accepted into this stream? I wonder if they will accept more students if things are online for this year?

14 hours ago, minniexo_ said:

Waterloo and Western accepted me in March. Ottawa just waitlisted me. How can I decline or take myself out of the waiting list? 

I have gone with accepting Waterloo.

I believe you can just send an email to admissions and they'll take you off the waitlist!

21 minutes ago, brzy said:

has anyone reached out to UofA recently? they said decisions will go out by the end of the month and today is the last day lol. 

There are still a few hours left till the end of the day, but I won't be surprised if we still don't hear anything. 

1 hour ago, Dips said:

Anyone hear back from UofT Health Promo? I am still Under Review

I'm also still under review for Health Promo!  

1 hour ago, mxnz1 said:

I really don't want to get anyones hopes up but from my understanding of UofT, they generally send rejections during the day and then follow up with acceptances at night. For the first round of Epi and Health Promo, acceptances came out around 11pm. Good luck to everyone waiting!

I've noticed this trend as well...