Audiology Applicants Fall 2021

liketobeaud

14 minutes ago, audstudent123 said:

Does anyone know when the University of Maryland plans on sending out their decisions?

I heard back from them last week, but at the info session in the fall they said that they send them out kind of on a rolling basis, so I think you could hear back at any time into March!

On 2/22/2021 at 1:28 PM, Sarah Anderson said:

Has anyone heard from WashU, Texas Tech, or Vanderbilt yet? UNT said they will resume reviewing applications this week, I assume they will try and have decisions out either next week or the week after!

I was accepted to WashU today! They called and said they would email me officially later, and that a packet was coming in the mail. 

1 hour ago, hearigoagain said:

My top is choice Louisville so I will most likely commit. I also applied to UTHSC, USF, UFlorida, ETSU,and  Memphis as well. (Oh I've been accepted to ETSU already).  Anyone else thinking going to Louisville?

My top choice was Louisville as well! I'm definitely going to accept. I think someone already started a facebook page :)

2 hours ago, soontobedoctormaybe said:

What’re your top choices? 

My top choices are the University of the Pacific, University of Northern Colorado, and AT Still U.  

I also applied to Gallaudet, Boulder, Cincinnati, San Diego, Arizona State, Pacific U, U of Minnesota, Vanderbilt, and UF. (I know... I applied to way too many haha) 

I've gotten accepted at U of Pacific, Gallaudet, Pacific U, and Cincinnati but I am waiting to hear back from more of the schools and to hear about financial aid/scholarships before I commit to anywhere! 

1 hour ago, Audforme said:

I also haven't gotten a reply from UF yet... Has anyone received an acceptance from them? I have only seen rejection or waitlist notifications on here. 

Don't quote me but I think they only sent out waitlists and rejections and will likely send out acceptances in the next week. This is just speculation, though, but I truly don't know a single person that's gotten in and I believe last year they did the same thing.

Just now, soontobedoctormaybe said:

I have a feeling you'll get in! Is it your first choice?

Thanks!! & it's not my first choice, no. I've been at UF for 4 years now so I'm ready for a change in scenery haha. My first choices are UNC and Gallaudet!  Possibly USF for in state tuition. I have an interview for UNC tomorrow and I got accepted to Gallaudet last night ?

3 minutes ago, hbanana said:

Thanks!! & it's not my first choice, no. I've been at UF for 4 years now so I'm ready for a change in scenery haha. My first choices are UNC and Gallaudet!  Possibly USF for in state tuition. I have an interview for UNC tomorrow and I got accepted to Gallaudet last night ?

You got this!!