UPenn 2021

ILoveEdPolicy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, meowamour said:

I am jealous.  I applied but have not heard back yet. 

Me too! I got the email saying that they will no longer be doing rolling applications and will release all decisions in mid-March instead. I was hoping to hear back earlier but I guess that won't be the case.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone get the congratulatory email that also requests your final transcript? A bit odd because it says "congratulations again" but I was not admitted a first time yet! Does anyone else think the email was a mistake who may have received it?

Edited by FrenchFry22

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/2/2021 at 5:10 AM, FrenchFry22 said:

Anyone get the congratulatory email that also requests your final transcript? A bit odd because it says "congratulations again" but I was not admitted a first time yet! Does anyone else think the email was a mistake who may have received it?

I did not receive this... did you get any clarity on the email?

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, death_by_coffee said:

I've been accepted to UPenn's International Education Development M.S.Ed program for the term 2021. Anyone here who has been accepted to the same program and received any funding? How much financial aid does UPenn usually offer?

Thanks!

Hey, congratulations! When did you send in your application? Just wondering since they said results will be released mid-March... not sure whether to be on the lookout or not! As for the financial aid packages, I believe there’s some info in the Penn GSE 2020 (or previous) thread on this!

5 hours ago, Beezkneez08 said:

Hey, congratulations! When did you send in your application? Just wondering since they said results will be released mid-March... not sure whether to be on the lookout or not! As for the financial aid packages, I believe there’s some info in the Penn GSE 2020 (or previous) thread on this!

Thank you! I submitted my application in December and got the acceptance yesterday.

And thanks, will follow that thread. I have applied for the UNESCO fellowship, the result of which will be released in April. I was just wondering if they provide any merit scholarship and if they do, what is the maximum that they give.

On 1/30/2021 at 1:46 PM, death_by_coffee said:

I've been accepted to UPenn's International Education Development M.S.Ed program for the term 2021. Anyone here who has been accepted to the same program and received any funding? How much financial aid does UPenn usually offer?

Thanks!

Same here!!! Congratulations! And I will be applying to the UNESCO fellowship as well, there's no way I can afford the program with the amount of merit aid currently provided :( ... good luck to you & perhaps we will see each other at Penn come fall :)

I saw that someone got accepted to the Education Policy program with $17.5K funding after submitting their app at the end/last week of December. It looks like decisions are rolling in earlier than March for some. Congrats to everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Beezkneez08 said:

Anyone else apply to the Learning Sciences and Technologies program?

I applied!?Just concluded my application on the 15th. Being an international student, there was a lot I had to do to get my transcript ready for review.

On 1/30/2021 at 4:16 PM, death_by_coffee said:

Thanks!

Hi there! I also got into IEDP. Didn’t find any merit scholarship or financial info in the decision letter. Shall we email to ask?

Hi folks! Anyone apply to the Higher Education master's program? Looks like some folks got accepted on February 23rd last year (gulp!) and other dates during the last week of February. Has anyone heard anything?

1 minute ago, izbee said:

Hi folks! Anyone apply to the Higher Education master's program? Looks like some folks got accepted on February 23rd last year (gulp!) and other dates during the last week of February. Has anyone heard anything?

I applied to the Higher Education program! Haven't heard back yet despite refreshing my email 20x/day (maybe that will make a difference...?) 

Just now, kmp32002 said:

I applied to the Higher Education program! Haven't heard back yet despite refreshing my email 20x/day (maybe that will make a difference...?) 

Me too! Fingers crossed for us :) If I had to put money on it I'd say sometime this week, most likely Friday, but who knows!