Johns Hopkins SAIS 2021

Ravine55

Just now, mildlyconfusedmar said:

An admissions official told me March 5th -- I just want it to be Friday as well!

Gotcha—thanks! Good luck everyone ?

2 hours ago, Just Some Guy said:

Does anyone have any idea if Financial aid information for early admits is also expected tomorrow? 

I believe so! I was accepted for my first year in Bologna and this is what my email said: "With our admission letters expected to be released on 5 March, admitted candidates will be informed in a separate communication on the day if they have also been awarded financial aid." 

My application contents finally fell off my portal page, does anyone know if this is an indication of impending decision or this just happens as they are going thru the process?

8 minutes ago, TMRII said:

My application contents finally fell off my portal page, does anyone know if this is an indication of impending decision or this just happens as they are going thru the process?

That happened to me and some others last week. I went through the 2020 thread and it seems like it's not really an indicator of anything. I wouldn't be surprised if results weren't released until late in the afternoon. I don't think the admissions office wants to spend their Friday fielding an inevitable flood of inquiries that will come after they release decisions.