Johns Hopkins SAIS 2021

Ravine55

Just got into DC MAIR program. International student. Straight from undergrad, IR major. It's my third year but I am graduating a year early. I figured I should at least try to apply for grad programs since I am pretty confident about myself. But getting into SAIS is still a big deal! Also got into GWU, probably will decline GWU's offer. Waiting for SIPA and MSFS now. Finger crossed. Congrats to everyone who got in!!!

I got accepted this morning to the MAIR program at SAIS Europe! I received a scholarship that would cover almost half tuition. I applied straight from undergrad but with strong GPA and significant internship experience. I got accepted to all 4 DC schools but I will probably decide between Georgetown and SAIS. Congrats to everyone on their acceptances!!

1 hour ago, callous_fred said:

Did anyone who got in early for MAIR Europe but waited to submit finaid docs hear back today?

in a similar situation to you. haven't heard back anything. I also applied for a few of the scholarships so maybe they're waiting on those results too? Haha, being optimistic here.... 

3 minutes ago, InternationalStudent said:

What's the error message people are getting with the SIS sign in? I get This username may be incorrect. Make sure you typed it correctly. Otherwise, contact your admin.

I'm getting the same thing. I saw some people say that you need to wait about 45minutes to an hour for the account to process through the system. I can't vouch for that though.