Georgetown SFS - Fall 2021

niceswing

36 minutes ago, EscapingBrexit said:

I see an SSP reject on the portal from today, and an SSP admit from last week. Congratulations to whoever got 40% from SSP!

still nothing from msfs so far

Sorry, I don't follow--you're saying that you got accepted last week and rejected today?

1 hour ago, Adhd-1995 said:

Any SSP admits out there thinking of turning it down? ??

I see one on the admissions page but wondering if there are others

I have an SSP offer I might turn down.

I'm leaning towards SAIS MAIR right now, but the program might be too generalist for me since I am more interested in national security policy, which SSP specializes in. That said, SAIS also seems more prestigious, which counts for something.

On 3/11/2021 at 11:16 PM, goodvibesonly said:

haha congrats! 

Are you going to attend MAISA? I didn't get any funding but I'm sure I'll be attending!!

I have been accepted to the MASIA program as well, and am 90% sure I'll be attending! 

Waitlisted to MSFS, in but no funding at SAIS. Will probably decline and apply again next year as that's all I applied to! But definitely could have had worse results since I decided not to do the GRE and applied very late in the cycle. Good luck everyone!