UMSI Masters Information Fall 2021

nero15

hey guys! 

is anyone else still waiting to hear back? im a canadian student so i applied before may 1st. i had submitted all of my material before hand and im still not hearing anything back. The application portal complete date is blank for me. They havent been replying to any of my emails about my status. Are they still accepting students or have i been rejected? 

* I applied for the health informatics stream* 

I got accepted last week and still haven't gotten any info about course registration, orientation, visa etc. 

I'm getting anxious cuz I'm an international student and thus gotta plan ahead for stuff like flight and housing. :( 

Also have no idea when course registration is and the hybrid/online courses are getting filled out already. :0 

Am I the only confused one here haha is there a fb group or groupme or anything for admitted students...?

@WhattoDoo I'm in the same boat as you! I heard back last week and just got an email regarding the I-20 application. It seems like Mich isn't doing electronic I-20s this year which surprises me because other schools are? So do we have to just wait 5-6 weeks or more to receive physical copies?

I'm super confused and anxious now because I'm from India and the COVID situation here is still pretty bad. So no one is getting visa appointments and I'm scared as soon as it opens it'll be really hard for me to get a date. That is, if I even get my I-20 in time.