Thank you!

Theory007

Thanks everyone for another season on this forum!

I'm proud to be associated with you all (even if we're anonymous) and grateful that we are such a good community! The main application thread had, as you can see, well above 500k views since November, which is really quite mind-blowing to me.

To those of you who will be reapply next year, I'll be back then and look forward to reconnect. I'll sign in from time to time and please feel free to reach out if there is anything I can do, help with, or give you advise on. I certainly do not know everything but I do know some things and would be happy to help.

Best wishes to you all!

4 minutes ago, Theory007 said:

Thanks everyone for another season on this forum!

I'm proud to be associated with you all (even if we're anonymous) and grateful that we are such a good community! The main application thread had, as you can see, well above 500k views since November, which is really quite mind-blowing to me.

To those of you who will be reapply next year, I'll be back then and look forward to reconnect. I'll sign in from time to time and please feel free to reach out if there is anything I can do, help with, or give you advise on. I certainly do not know everything but I do know some things and would be happy to help.

Best wishes to you all!

Echoing this.  This community made the stress and anxiety tolerable.  Best of luck to people applying next year!  

This community is fantastic, and it was great to see such a diverse group of people applying for PhD programs.

Best of luck to anyone applying next year. Anyone can DM me with questions about my application experience or if you want input on your application materials.

y’all are pretty chill. Keep it wavy.