Counselling Psychology Applicants 2022 CANADA

cofffeee

6 hours ago, psyc1818 said:

Anyone still on the waitlist for UOttawa MEd? Wondering what the chances are of getting accepted ?

For the uOttawa MA(Ed), I know the deadline to accept offers is Apr 27. Not sure if it’s the same for the MEd but if so, there is still hope as maybe not everyone has accepted/rejected their offers yet.

Congrats to everyone that got accepted this year, and to those that didn't - don't let that define you, don't give up,  everything happens in perfect universal timing. 

I will be heading to U of C in the fall to start the MSc in Counselling Psychology. If anyone on here is also heading to U of C this fall and wants to connect - feel free to message me ?

1 hour ago, Cubz said:

anyone waitlisted for OISE ? got a response ? 

I got my offer letter on April 18 and it said you have 3 weeks to accept or decline. This pushes the deadline to accept to May 9 so you may hear after that point!

Edited by lmw1496

23 hours ago, Counselling43 said:

Anyone hear back from UNBC or UNB yet?

I’m also waiting for UNB. I emailed about a month ago and they said it took around 3 months from the date your application was received, but it’s been longer than that for me! 

2 hours ago, Counselling43 said:

I emailed UNB and they said a decision has been made a week ago, but I still haven't heard anything. Do you know if acceptances have gone out?

I haven’t seen anyone post anything acceptance or rejections. My application in the portal is listed as “completed” still. Anyone else?

7 hours ago, EastCoastCanadian said:

I haven’t seen anyone post anything acceptance or rejections. My application in the portal is listed as “completed” still. Anyone else?

Me and a friend haven’t heard anything either! 

Anyone from UBC MA/MEd Counselling who accepted/rejected/got off their waitlist? We've been told to wait until Mid July but I am wondering how likely is it to get a seat after being waitlisted for UBC?