Looking for Friends to go Through the Application Cycle Together

Hello to everyone, but a special hello to those applying to Clinical Psychology PhDs and PsyDs in this upcoming cycle (to start in fall 2022). This process is so stressful, so I thought it would be super beneficial to form a group of people all going through it together! 

If you're interested, comment on this post and we can connect. I hope to talk to some of you soon! :) 

On 6/15/2021 at 11:29 PM, psych_student4391 said:

@lattekitty Feel free to join the discord. The link Lindsay posted (https://discord.gg/DyWyHUVD) should still work, but in case it doesn't: https://discord.gg/q5q9zb2uBg

Hello everyone! I'm also applying this year(again). Hoping the third time is the charm?

I am not able to join that discord, it says invite is invalid. Is there another link?

1 minute ago, EileanDonan said:

Welcome back!

Technically my third year, too, I hope something finally sticks for us! ?

Thank you! It's been such a crazy crazy year and I still expect some busy summer months. I hope you are well :) And yes, I do hope we get good news this round.

A general question - are people already contacting POIs or is it too early?

• 5 months later...

Hi, I'm reapplying to Clinical & Neuropsychological programs this year! I had a few interviews in 2019 but nothing panned out, so I decided to get a Master's from a program that will really boost my clinical and research experiences. I made some great friends on here last time, so hoping to do the same now!! Good luck everybody :)