11 hours ago, Slpyyz said:

I have the ID and can log into the portal, but only a couple of things on there have been updated, even though I got an email saying they’ve received everything. I wouldn’t worry too much about not being able to log into the page. The email I got said they let us know in April about a decision. 

wait an ID for what? I have the application menu log in but not the Net ID, is that what you have?

15 hours ago, teachtospeech said:

Hi everyone, I have been waitlisted for Western, but I am trying to figure out my status with Dalhousie. I saw someone say they have already been accepted - how did they tell you? I received an email when my application and payment were complete, but do not have a NetID so I can't login to a portal or anything.

I got an email with my offer from Dal. It doesn't show up on my online portal, either. 

20 hours ago, SLPam said:

I already emailed Dal support to ask, but wanted to see if anyone knew the answer here already. 

After getting accepted to Dal, I decided to drop one of the courses I was taking that was a prereq for UofT and not Dal. I dropped without academic prejudice so it'll just show up as dropped on my transcript and not impact my GPA.

Does anyone know if that will impact my offer for Dal? Even if it's not a prereq course? I did it impulsively and realize now that I probably should have checked first. ?

If no one is sure, I'll report back here when I get the response!

Just as an update, they got back to me and said its okay! in case anyone else was curious for themselves. 

13 minutes ago, SLPam said:

Just as an update, they got back to me and said its okay! in case anyone else was curious for themselves. 

Did they give you a deadline by which you have to accept? I'm just wondering when waitlist emails may be coming out

36 minutes ago, SLPwonder said:

I'm sorry I keep asking the same thing but anybody else still waiting for their formal offer, UofA? ?

Another poster and I got rejection letters yesterday 

1 hour ago, SLPwonder said:

I'm sorry I keep asking the same thing but anybody else still waiting for their formal offer, UofA? ?

Still waiting! I think the CSD department has handed off admissions info to the FGSR but they're so behind in processing and updating the portals, etc. I'm getting so impatient!

15 minutes ago, SpeechieKeen7 said:

Does anyone know how many people are in each quadrant at Western? Thanks!!

Nobody knows haha

if you read the rest of the thread there’s lots of discussion on it :) 

2 hours ago, SLPwonder said:

46 minutes ago, ewdavid said:

Still waiting! I think the CSD department has handed off admissions info to the FGSR but they're so behind in processing and updating the portals, etc. I'm getting so impatient!

43 minutes ago, bakedbeans said:

still waiting as well!

Me too ??

2 minutes ago, msstrong said:

agreed. Mine changed from pre-screening to under review yesterday pm and maybe it means that they are finally working on our files now? finger crossed that the official letter will come soon.

I'm jealous... mine's still pre-screening and hasn't budged. I keep checking 5 times a day ? Maybe it's a "watched pot never boils" approach I need to take instead? 

2 minutes ago, SpeechieWannaB said:

I'm jealous... mine's still pre-screening and hasn't budged. I keep checking 5 times a day ? Maybe it's a "watched pot never boils" approach I need to take instead? 

lol. Don't worry coz I am sure we will all get it before April 15th. I check gradcafe way more often than the portal, another approach of coping with stress? haha

Does anyone know how far into the waitlist Western went last year in terms of acceptances/seats available after April 15th? Janet has informed me that I'm in the first quadrant but not sure if Western usually gets through the whole first quadrant lool, any insight would be helpful!!!

29 minutes ago, KSpeech said:

Does anyone know how far into the waitlist Western went last year in terms of acceptances/seats available after April 15th? Janet has informed me that I'm in the first quadrant but not sure if Western usually gets through the whole first quadrant lool, any insight would be helpful!!!

I believe there was a post about it either way back in this thread or in the 2021 thread that said they made it in to the second quadrant last year? But don't quote me on that haha 

Hi everyone! ? Congrats to everyone who received offers thus far!! (& I have my fingers crossed for people on waitlists!!) I know this question has already been asked, but for people who received multiple offers - how did you decide where you wanted to go? In all honesty, I never had a "top choice" when I was applying - I was just hoping I'd get in somewhere, so I feel extremely fortunate to be in this position. If anyone has any insight they could share, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!