NSERC PGS D 2022-2023

MarleyBarley

2 hours ago, MarleyBarley said:

Did NSERC already send out info regarding extranet? I didn't receive any yet. 

Also, i guess department / supervisors will probably know before the 26th (earlier than us) ? I don't wanna disappoint mine for the 2nd time round ...

No, I didn't get anything either from them..and my PI hasn't mentioned anything about the award so I assume they don't know either yet.

It seems even SSHRC has sent out their login info and here we are...

Gah yeah this wait is painful. Extranet login and results in the same day? Maybe they’re moving to just directly notifying? Wish there was some kind of formal communication with anticipated dates/process!

2 minutes ago, PhdNeuroWestern said:

I will be unable to focus at all today, cause Idk when they're sending out notices, and like, do I wait the whole day.... OGS at Western announces on the 29th, so its like, not good lol

Unfortunately we are all on the same boat. Lets keep our fingers crossed. All the best to you and all the applicants.

5 minutes ago, nerd_inthecorner said:

I've never applied before - do we get an email with results? Or do we just have to keep checking the website?

keep a lookout for your email. 

last year they sent an email with a link to a portal (extranet). then the results were available few days later. might be the case this year they just directly give us a link in the email to check the results...

7 minutes ago, MarleyBarley said:

keep a lookout for your email. 

last year they sent an email with a link to a portal (extranet). then the results were available few days later. might be the case this year they just directly give us a link in the email to check the results...

Oh so it might not even be out today, just the link, and then we'd get it a few days later? 

I just wanna knooooooow :( 

6 minutes ago, nerd_inthecorner said:

Oh so it might not even be out today, just the link, and then we'd get it a few days later? 

I just wanna knooooooow :( 

should be today though cuz thats what they told me . thats why i was expecting an email a few days before 26th for extranet details.  but might be they change things up this year and just send us a link directly to check. 

1107407176_ScreenShot2022-04-26at8_27_49AM.thumb.png.8ace72679af2a2edb5b97dec6800e23a.png

18 minutes ago, KristenBill said:

Someone just posted on twitter that their student received the PhD scholarship from NSERC, so it's a matter of time

Well I think that mostly confirms we will find out today...... I have an exam tomorrow but cannot focus at all ?

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 10.32.22 AM.png

I don't know about anyone else, but the only thing getting me through the week is the horrendous amount of assignments I have due on Friday. I physically can't fixate on NSERC because if I don't get a paper written I'll fail a class. 

So blessing in disguise?