NSERC PGS D 2022-2023

MarleyBarley

33 minutes ago, hyperconjugated said:

Ah ok thanks, not looking too good for me then! ? Congrats if you got it!! 

Actually, each department treats the information they have from NSERC/Grants Office differently. Some might choose to share it with PIs or students directly, some will keep it confidential (as I believe they are asked to do). Good luck!

1 hour ago, skdfhdaksjfh said:

I just heard from UWaterloo. It says NSERC released results and notified them (UW) that my application was successful and "NSERC will make individual notifications available via the secure site on April 26 to all applicants. This will include instructions on how to activate your award"

Best of luck to those waiting! This was my second year applying. And don't validate yourself based on one external award :) getting past the institutional level is a huge accomplishment, too!

What Dept are you in Waterloo? I still haven't heard anything so I am thinking maybe I didn't get the award :(

2 minutes ago, Montreal_fellow12 said:

I'm waiting for FRQNT as well! You think that we are going to get the results friday?

frqnt is always last friday of april if not april 30th. 

i find frqnt equally as competitive as nserc :( 

3 minutes ago, cosmocube said:

I'm giving up on checking if it doesnt come out in the next 15 minutes. Should've just treated today like a normal day instead of dwelling on this.

Hah. Good luck with that lol.

17 minutes ago, VisionTransformer said:

What Dept are you in Waterloo? I still haven't heard anything so I am thinking maybe I didn't get the award :(

I also got that email, I'm in physics department but the email came directly from Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs so I don't think it's department based

2 minutes ago, bleutooth65 said:

I also got that email, I'm in physics department but the email came directly from Graduate Studies and Postdoctoral Affairs so I don't think it's department based

Damn, OK thanks for letting me know. I am going to stop torturing myself and just wait for the official results although I'm a bit disheartened. 

3 minutes ago, PhdNeuroWestern said:

Wait? How do you have an extranet account? How do i get one!!

I got an email from NSERC directly just 5 minutes ago on creating a new account on their new Extranet portal