Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2022

Tomsand

27 minutes ago, Purple Reign said:

No, not yet.

They sent an admission letter and specifics about the scholarship amounts and VISA guidelines. They stated that more documents will follow after I have accepted the offer.

Huge congratulations. I'm at the same situation right now, waitnig for formal documents to apply for visa. Apperently It will be sent out some time in April.

Apparently it's a popular programme, but no one here has mentioned. Is anyone here applying for the Wine Tourism innovation programme? (Wintour)

That's one of my choices, the other one is IMSISS. I know, pretty different...

For any and all who applied to GLOCAL they just sent their decisions out!!!! 

I'm gonna be that person who asks that question lmao: I was put on the reserve list but they said "You are currently placed high on the Reserve list and it is possible that an award may become available to you; however, we cannot make any guarantee of this." does anyone know when you get this line what the odds actually are? 

Congrats to anyone in the thread/lurking who applied to GLOCAL and got the scholarships! I got placed on reserve lists for both of the places I applied to(EPOG and GLOCAL) and I have a strong suspicion of what made me not quite get pushed into the scholarship territory. I only did the easiest required math class, only the basic micro, macro, and international econ courses and had no business courses at all over the course of my undergrad. I graduated as an IR student so I vaguely approached some of these topics in my classes, but these programs both do not squarely fit for 'typical' IR students, of which I am one lol. I'm going to take the next handful of months to perhaps do some certificates and/or take some more math/econ classes and give it another shot in the fall if I don't get pulled up from the reserve list ?

Good luck to everyone still waiting for results! 

Edited by mc_queen
Put in more clarifying details in comment to be a bit more helpful for anyone trying to learn from my experience/reason their own odds for scholarship.

4 hours ago, mc_queen said:

For any and all who applied to GLOCAL they just sent their decisions out!!!! 

I'm gonna be that person who asks that question lmao: I was put on the reserve list but they said "You are currently placed high on the Reserve list and it is possible that an award may become available to you; however, we cannot make any guarantee of this." does anyone know when you get this line what the odds actually are? 

Congrats to anyone in the thread/lurking who applied to GLOCAL and got the scholarships! I got placed on reserve lists for both of the places I applied to(EPOG and GLOCAL) and I have a strong suspicion of what made me not quite get pushed into the scholarship territory. I only did the easiest required math class, only the basic micro, macro, and international econ courses and had no business courses at all over the course of my undergrad. I graduated as an IR student so I vaguely approached some of these topics in my classes, but these programs both do not squarely fit for 'typical' IR students, of which I am one lol. I'm going to take the next handful of months to perhaps do some certificates and/or take some more math/econ classes and give it another shot in the fall if I don't get pulled up from the reserve list ?

Good luck to everyone still waiting for results! 

Being on the reserved list for the two programs is already an achievement, trust me. If you have the opportunity, you may also want to start applying to jobs that are related to the EM programs you really want to pursue. Taking up courses will also improve your chances as the consortium will know you are serious about your future career path. Good luck!

Hi all, thought I would just pop in to join everyone else in the waiting room ? I have been offered a place on the CLE Master and am on the reserve list for the scholarship. Since I'm Program Country, I'm not quite sure how good my chances really are, but I suppose we'll see! Hopefully the rankings will be published or shared early next week, this is my first time applying for an Erasmus Mundus and the lack of dates/the waiting has been one of the hardest parts ?

Edited by grog

On 3/31/2022 at 6:30 PM, Purple Reign said:

No, not yet.

They sent an admission letter and specifics about the scholarship amounts and VISA guidelines. They stated that more documents will follow after I have accepted the offer.

Hey Purple Reign, I have also been contacted by EMHRPP. Have they sent you any further details since the scholarship offer?

I have been offered a place with a full scholarship but I think I'll probably reject it since I have a better offer from a top rank university in Norway. unfortunately, most of these Erasmus universities aren't top-notch (based on their ranking) and that's a shame. hope someone else gets it.

On 4/15/2022 at 9:43 PM, jef465 said:

I have been offered a place with a full scholarship but I think I'll probably reject it since I have a better offer from a top rank university in Norway. unfortunately, most of these Erasmus universities aren't top-notch (based on their ranking) and that's a shame. hope someone else gets it.

What about the subject rankings?

On 4/16/2022 at 3:43 AM, jef465 said:

Congratulations on your offers. It is true that "most" EM universities don't belong to the top 10 but these numbers don't equate to absolute experience of students (international) and faculty. We should acknowledge how toxic academia is most especially at this generation, hence, we should not only criticize them through quantitative values as some of the points might not be thoroughly captured. The same goes with our professors/instructors/researchers. Those who have numerous publications, titles, positions and whatnot may still have a lot to improve on with other invisible/unobserved criteria (e.g., teaching skills, EQ, etc.). Downplaying Erasmus Mundus universities solely because of academic rankings is an insult to the alumni, EU, and international partners who have played numerous roles for global change and development for years, even decades. Anyway, these are just my 2 cents. Wish you good luck in Norway!

Hi everyone, can anybody comment on this email, as i do not understand what it actually means. 
i recieved this from programme coordinator after asking about an update in waiting list. My rank is 1 in reserve list. (Programme country)

“As I have not yet received feedback form the EACEA there are no developments on the list. You will be contacted as soon as there is a development”

4 hours ago, Amss23 said:

Hi everyone, can anybody comment on this email, as i do not understand what it actually means. 
i recieved this from programme coordinator after asking about an update in waiting list. My rank is 1 in reserve list. (Programme country)

“As I have not yet received feedback form the EACEA there are no developments on the list. You will be contacted as soon as there is a development”

It means there are no changes yet to be reported.

I got reserve list (at least in the top 10 rank) in FOOD4S. We still have to wait for 1st week of May since this week is the final week for confirmation of those in the main list. Just hoping there will be someone who will turn down the offer. ?