SSHRC Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023

Mrazy

2 minutes ago, PeaDev said:

Extranet e-mail or results e-mail?! Don't leave us hanging!

Both.... I'm waiting until I hit my writing goal for the day to open it, though (almost there). There's going to be a lot of feelings either way and I can't have them interfering right now.. Will post my results once I have the nerve to open.Ā 

Just now, academicfornow said:

Both.... I'm waiting until I hit my writing goal for the day to open it, though (almost there). There's going to be a lot of feelings either way and I can't have them interfering right now.. Will post my results once I have the nerve to open.Ā 

That is some impressive self-discipline! We appreciate you keeping the group up-to-date. No emails here and my Extranet still showing my 2020 Doctoral results, if that means anything.Ā 

I received my results just five minutes ago. I received an email with instructions for extranet and the result was in a letter on extranet, along with supplementary documents. I was successful. I am still sifting through the documents, but it doesn'tĀ appear that the score / ranking is included--only the letter saying they are offering funding.

I got my results (got an email with my extranet account link + a message saying the results were up). It took several minutes of resetting passwords and error messages but - I got it!

I was in committee 3. I ranked 9/90 and my score was 5.13/6.

The letter says the last funded score is 4.84/6, and that overall in the competition 28% of applicants were offered a fellowship (much higher than previous years!).

Good luck to everyone else! As for me - I'm still shaking and cannot believe it!!!

Edit: forgot to mention - my letters were uploaded on Feb 24 so they really have been sitting on this.

Edited by Beals
including additional info

Ā Ā 

1 minute ago, Beals said:

I got my results (got an email with my extranet account link + a message saying the results were up). It took several minutes of resetting passwords and error messages but - I got it!

I was in committee 3. I ranked 9/90 and my score was 5.13/6.

The letter says the last funded score is 4.84/6, and that overall in the competition 28% of applicants were offered a fellowship (much higher than previous years!).

Good luck to everyone else! As for me - I'm still shaking and cannot believe it!!!

Congrats Beals! I do not see that information in my letter--was it in the "Notice of Award" document?

2 minutes ago, Beals said:

Congrats to you too!!

It was in the 'notice of decision' letter.

Ahhh, yes, thanks!Ā I think I was too shook to read carefully the first time through.

I was in committee 1-Literature and Fine Arts, and my application ranked 4/100, scored 5.52/6, lowest score funded was 4.97.

Good luck to everyone still awaiting results!

Sadly I didn't get it. My score was 4.64/6.Ā 

Thanks for all the solidarity this forum has offered.Ā 

Committee Name:

5 - Economics; Law; Political Science;

Management, Business and

Administrative Studies; Industrial Relations

Applications: 89

Fellowships Offered: 25 (28.1%) Fellowships

Not Offered: 64 (71.9%)

Score of last funded application:

8 minutes ago, academicfornow said:

Sadly I didn't get it. My score was 4.64/6.Ā 

Thanks for all the solidarity this forum has offered.Ā 

Committee Name:

5 - Economics; Law; Political Science;

Management, Business and

Administrative Studies; Industrial Relations

Applications: 89

Fellowships Offered: 25 (28.1%) Fellowships

Not Offered: 64 (71.9%)

Score of last funded application:

Really sorry to see this. :( Thanks for keeping us updated and for the solidarity!

2 minutes ago, Svaaron said:

Nothing for me yet, and I'm a "V" surname.

For those of you who got it, how far away did you put your tenure start date?Ā  Any hope for those of us who put Jan 2023, the latest possible month?

Me neither, I'm a C surname.

Anyone have the issue of just not being able to get signed in? It won't let me set a password. I've tried to reset as well, and no go. I just keep getting error messages. I'm wondering if it has something to do with that I had an extranet account already? Super frustrating to know my results are there but I can't access them!

Edit: After a whole bunch of resets, and switching to Google Chrome and bunch more resets, finally got it to work. No funding for me though.Ā 

Edited by PhdMultilinguaEd

25 minutes ago, Svaaron said:

Nothing for me yet, and I'm a "V" surname.

For those of you who got it, how far away did you put your tenure start date?Ā  Any hope for those of us who put Jan 2023, the latest possible month?

Hi Svaaron, wondering if youā€™ve gotten anything? The wait is killing me.

17 minutes ago, msfinley said:

Hi Svaaron, wondering if youā€™ve gotten anything? The wait is killing me.

Nothing for me yet. Committee 3, 'T' surname if those details might mean anything? My friend (also a T surname) just got her email though so I think they're still sending them out.

Huge congratulations to everyone who was successful! To those who weren't, I hope that something really amazing is around the corner for all of you.Ā 

1 minute ago, HeatherCT said:

Nothing for me yet. Committee 3, 'T' surname if those details might mean anything? My friend (also a T surname) just got her email though so I think they're still sending them out.

Huge congratulations to everyone who was successful! To those who weren't, I hope that something really amazing is around the corner for all of you.Ā 

I am still waiting too! (Committee 3)Ā 

10 minutes ago, HeatherCT said:

Okay itā€™s reassuring emails are still going out! My husband and I are sitting here trying to make sense of how these are being sent out lol. Institution alphabetically maybe? Year of birth? Letter of first name?

51 minutes ago, PhdMultilinguaEd said:

Anyone have the issue of just not being able to get signed in? It won't let me set a password. I've tried to reset as well, and no go. I just keep getting error messages. I'm wondering if it has something to do with that I had an extranet account already? Super frustrating to know my results are there but I can't access them!

Edit: After a whole bunch of resets, and switching to Google Chrome and bunch more resets, finally got it to work. No funding for me though.Ā 

Really sorry to hear this and that it was so stressful trying to see the results.