2022 Computational Biology/Bioinformatics/Systems Biology PhD Admissions

fred2000

On 2/14/2022 at 8:41 PM, Rish41 said:

Anybody heard back from cmu-pitt? Had an interview with them 2 weeks ago but have not received any msg from them since then...

Nah. Not even an interview so I think my chances are slim now. The coordinator told me the final reviews would be done around early Feb, so not sure what's going on.

5 hours ago, cke said:

Nah. Not even an interview so I think my chances are slim now. The coordinator told me the final reviews would be done around early Feb, so not sure what's going on.

They sent out some rejection, interview requests and accepts early feb (maybe check your spam folder?) but post interview I have not heard anything

Edited by Rish41

7 hours ago, Rish41 said:

They sent out some rejection, interview requests and accepts early feb (maybe check your spam folder?) but post interview I have not heard anything

I coudnt find any post on reddit or here about this. May I know whether you are international or american?

Edited by cke

On 2/17/2022 at 12:52 AM, winterishere2020 said:

Is anyone also interviewing the BME program at UVA? Do you know how many people they are interviewing and will be accepted at the end?

To whoever is waiting for MD Anderson, they are not done with sending out interview invites yet. Keep the hopes up!

Just had the interview, they say two more rounds to go

On 2/20/2022 at 10:16 PM, Lesdormis said:

For the BME program in UVA, do you know if they have sent out all interview invitations?

They said there will be two interview weekends (or maybe more if some applicants cannot attend either of those two, but I ain't sure). I'd assume they sent out most if not all invitations, since the visits are coming up soon and we have already arranged our travel and stuff.   

17 hours ago, winterishere2020 said:

They said there will be two interview weekends (or maybe more if some applicants cannot attend either of those two, but I ain't sure). I'd assume they sent out most if not all invitations, since the visits are coming up soon and we have already arranged our travel and stuff.   

Thanks for letting me know, then I guess I am not in the list. Good luck.

On 12/2/2021 at 11:08 AM, adaig1118 said:

Finished applying last night! 

Cornell (GGD)

Georgia Tech (Bioinformatics)

NC Chapel Hill (BCB)

Duke (CBB)

Northwestern University (IBiS)

University of Georgia (IOB)

CSHL (it was free, why not)

Good luck everyone

Hi, Did you get an offer from UNC Chapel Hill?

On 1/19/2022 at 9:18 PM, pickley said:

Hi y'all. I got interviews at CMU/Pitt, Tri-I CBM, and UNC-CH. Does anyone know how the interviews are for the Tri-I program? ty!!

Also, has anyone heard back from Duke CBB? I'm assuming I got rejected ?

Hi, Did you get an offer to UNC?

43 minutes ago, adaig1118 said:

Yes, I got one Feb. 10th. Wishing you the best on your applications!

Congratulations! Can I have your email or other contact information? I have some questions for you. Or if you would like to send an email to me, which is 2310834337@qq.com. Thanks so much!

16 minutes ago, Dasen said:

Congratulations! Can I have your email or other contact information? I have some questions for you. Or if you would like to send an email to me, which is 2310834337@qq.com. Thanks so much!

Sure, I sent you an email. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just joined this forum! Just wondering if anyone heard from UCI MCSB program. I went to their recruitment event on 2/7 & 2/8 and haven't heard anything from since then. Past year's results are saying that I definitely should've gotten a decision by now so I'm getting really nervous.