2022 Chemistry Admissions Cycle Thread

VashtaNerada

Hello everyone, I'm an international applicant from India. 

Has anyone heard from UW-Madison, Penn State University, Carnegie Mellon University or Arizona State University? 

Branch- Physical Chemistry (biophysical chemistry to be precise).

20 hours ago, RahulB said:

Has anyone heard from UW-Madison, Penn State University, Carnegie Mellon University or Arizona State University? 

I heard from CMU at the end of Dec., i applied for computational chemistry 

7 hours ago, MonkeyFan said:

Does any know how much the stipend is for U Chicago? I've only received an unofficial offer from a PI, no official offer yet.

I'm in the same boat (only unofficial)–– glad to know they haven't sent official offers at all, I was starting to wonder. 

On 1/8/2022 at 11:59 AM, RahulB said:

I am also from India. I got an interview call from Penn State and so did one of my friends. I applied to physical chemistry and he applied to materials i guess.

10 minutes ago, ABis said:

I am also from India. I got an interview call from Penn State and so did one of my friends. I applied to physical chemistry and he applied to materials i guess.

Congrats! Did you receive the email recently?

8 hours ago, littleberber said:

For those who got interview invites from Stanford, do you think they will send more interview invites or they already sent all of them. Maybe I should just give up hope on Stanford and Caltech lol. 

Got the interview but I believe all of them were sent since Stanford said they anticipated to make decisions by the end of month.