Environmental Management and Policy 2022

youngturtle

48 minutes ago, ryan.nil said:

I've been checking Duke and Yale portals incessantly, hoping the results would be posted before email notifications are sent out. But it's already Friday, so looks like I have to wait until next Monday :(

I agree, no sense in anguishing over the weekend haha:) let the stress will pick back up on Monday!

I got an email to check my portal from rackham to accept my admission and when I checked the financial aid summary tab it says they gave me 0 dollars ?. It seems very unlikely that I’ll be going to Michigan this fall. 

I’ll still wait until Monday to see if it changes and call the school of course.

5 hours ago, Anxiouspotato said:

People received rejections from MESM Bren on Saturday. Anyone anything here?

As far as I saw on the results page rejections from Bren were for PhD. 

On 2/26/2022 at 8:50 AM, youngturtle said:

I agree, no sense in anguishing over the weekend haha:) let the stress will pick back up on Monday!

Never before have I been happier about Monday

On 2/25/2022 at 6:05 PM, Auva said:

Hi everyone! 

So far I have heard back from, and been accepted to EMAP at Georgetown, MGA at Rice, Global Policy Studies at UT's LBJ School, MSGA at NYU, and MENV at CU Boulder.

I am still waiting to hear back from SIPA at Colombia, MDP at Berkeley, MAIR at John Hopkins, MIA at UCSD. Really getting anxious to hear back!

Hi I am also waiting for feedback from the MDP at Berkeley and SIPA at Columbia. 

Congrats to you all . I got waitlisted for Duke. Does any one know on an average how many people are admitted from waitlist at Duke ?