CGS D - PGS D 2023-2024 NSERC

Edd1

8 minutes ago, timeforschool said:

The link to the extranet is https://influence2.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/

I could log in about 15 minutes ago (results weren't up yet), but now I'm getting a "403 forbidden" message.

If you don't already have an account, you could try the "I forgot my password" with the email address you used for your application, but I'm not sure if the accounts are already created or if they make them right before they send out the emails.

Ah ok thanks, I was using some other site lol. I haven't previously applied and when I try to reset my password the account doesn't exist so I guess we'll get an email to set them up

6 minutes ago, Cdn_Psych_Today said:

Assuming this is for NSERC only? 

Any previous applicants - can you tell us if each CIHR and SSHRC go through this extranet link too? I just have the research net link I used to make my CIHR application

CIHR tells you on research net, under "my application" there will be a "check application status" and you'll find it in there. mine hasn't been updated yet

11 minutes ago, timeforschool said:

The link to the extranet is https://influence2.nserc-crsng.gc.ca/

I could log in about 15 minutes ago (results weren't up yet), but now I'm getting a "403 forbidden" message.

If you don't already have an account, you could try the "I forgot my password" with the email address you used for your application, but I'm not sure if the accounts are already created or if they make them right before they send out the emails.

I don’t think the accounts are created yet…I tried to create an account and it says unable to find an account with the email address provided 

5 minutes ago, carbohana said:

CIHR tells you on research net, under "my application" there will be a "check application status" and you'll find it in there. mine hasn't been updated yet

you are the best! Thank you! No updates on mine either, but glad to hear we don't have to create a new account to go access results when they are ready!

1 minute ago, R_TE said:

High chance it could be tomorrow…I emailed my department they said they received nothing and it’s usually released on 26th 

It could be! It was the 26th last year. I looked at the old threads and it has been the last Tuesday of the month for the past two years... but I guess last year they didn't release it until after 5 pm EST

10 minutes ago, waitingsucks said:

It could be! It was the 26th last year. I looked at the old threads and it has been the last Tuesday of the month for the past two years... but I guess last year they didn't release it until after 5 pm EST

boooo. At this point I just want to know, I don't even care if I've won I want to be done this part lol

Just now, Cdn_Psych_Today said:

boooo. At this point I just want to know, I don't even care if I've won I want to be done this part lol

This is where I'm at too. I just need an outcome so that the brain can finally get quiet lol 

41 minutes ago, waitingsucks said:

I think so too. In last year's thread someone got a reply from NSERC saying they would only start being released after 5pm on the Tuesday! And it looks like people were getting them throughout the evening, not necessarily at 5

Edited by inlustris07

Hi everyone! I finally made an account. I wanted to let you all know my department notified me I received the CGSD this morning around 11:55 EST. They said NSERC informed them the results would be in their system today, although I have not seen it updated there at all. 

I'm certain if your school hasn't let you know then you will definitely know by the end of the day. Good luck everyone!

4 minutes ago, Taylor97 said:

Hi everyone! I finally made an account. I wanted to let you all know my department notified me I received the CGSD this morning around 11:55 EST. They said NSERC informed them the results would be in their system today, although I have not seen it updated there at all. 

I'm certain if your school hasn't let you know then you will definitely know by the end of the day. Good luck everyone!

Congrats! It's nice to see that there are two now! Hopefully, the other tri-council agencies feel similarly about releasing results today lol 

Edited by Cdn_Psych_Today

So usually the release of the results is molasses slow. I don't know how true this is but its as though someone is manually uploading each of the letters one at a time. If I remember last year they started in the afternoon and it was the next day before my results were uploaded.

3 minutes ago, frogfrogfrog said:

Also just made an account to let you all know my department coordinator and supervisor notified me I received the CGS-D a few minutes ago! Good luck everyone 🙂 

Hello! Congrats that’s great news! How do you make an account?