NSF GRFP 2010-2011

BlueRose

The list isn't up yet, but if you search for your name, you *sometimes* get it. It's only worked twice for me now, out of 20 attempts or so (keep on reloading it in hopes that only one copy of the award shows up, to remove the doubt that this is a bug!!)

I was able to get my results as well as a few friends through the search, though it took a long time.

I got it! I'm stoked. This will nest with my current funding to give me a full 6 years.

The list isn't up yet, but if you search for your name, you *sometimes* get it. It's only worked twice for me now, out of 20 attempts or so (keep on reloading it in hopes that only one copy of the award shows up, to remove the doubt that this is a bug!!)

Oh no now you've got me doing this even though it must be a joke.

I got it!! The list isn't up yet, but they posted the "Welcome Fellows" thing on the home page when I log in. Though I know some people who's page hasn't changed at all yet. So maybe they're still working on it? Or keeping some people in limbo again?

Edited by EEeeek

I still can't get the list to load?!

I couldn't either, but when I logged in, I am now called a "Fellow" and not an "Applicant" - guess this means I got it?!?! There is also a side bar that says Award Date: 2011. I don't want to get too excited, but I thiiiiiink I got an award!

Either the people that can't get their name to appear are just staying quiet, or there's some potential for hilarious levels of fail (at least from the perspective of somebody that's already done their time).

Page not loading for me. Man, there must be thousands on.

Question: What if I don't get into any grad schools, but I win the award? Can I defer it for next year?

Edited by biosci3c