Official HKS Thread

hmm I expect they'll announce the decision date on the blog before they actually roll out decisions, so I would reign in the hysteria as much as possible (this is easier said than done...I don't remember the last time I've had my browser open without gmail being one of the tabs)

hmm I expect they'll announce the decision date on the blog before they actually roll out decisions, so I would reign in the hysteria as much as possible (this is easier said than done...I don't remember the last time I've had my browser open without gmail being one of the tabs)

I think you're right. Matt Clemons, their Admissions Director, used to be the Admissions Director at SIPA, and he's a blog and RSS fiend. It sounds perfectly reasonable that he'll say something on the blog before decisions are announced.

Cool this is....Great to read the post...Nervous, anxious, fear - dont know what but I have been a frequent follower of these forums. Finally logged in to post my own...

Being considered for MPA2 at HKS...any idea what the process for the Fellowships is...and Is MPA2 generally the last of the results to be announced...

Btw the Blog might not tell you what you want to hear...but the way I look at it - It atleast lets you know that results are not out yet !!! :) Gives me hope atleast :)

Also...One more question - does having a Masters degree already become a deterrent?

No, as long as you express what the additional master's will provide above and beyond what your previous one did. If so, it should help you, if anything.

Thank you Green Diplomat - any idea on the fellowships -

1. what kind of profile makes it through

2. what is the procedure

3. how is this split between courses

4. does experience deter u from being considered for these

Too late to ask - but any help on these will provide some direction as we wait with fingers crossed!!

Congrats all!!

Anyone have some insight on the kind of aid they typically offer? I applied to two of their fellowships (the only ones I was eligible for), but I have no idea how competitive these are. Many years ago a friend who was at WWS told me that HKS and WWS are very good with helping out. Anyone have some details? And will they really not say anything till the 30th?!