SIPA (Columbia) Thread

i was one of the first ti put a post on that group hahaha

But it's not actually a group, it's just a type of Like/Fan page I think...so we can't really don't know who is a member! hahaha I have just seen your post, Erry!

But it's not actually a group, it's just a type of Like/Fan page I think...so we can't really don't know who is a member! hahaha I have just seen your post, Erry!

So make the group Madrilena25! Lets show them how SIPA can also have a tightly knitted students group (with bigger members and bigger advantages of course)!!!

So make the group Madrilena25! Lets show them how SIPA can also have a tightly knitted students group (with bigger members and bigger advantages of course)!!!

Ok hahaha. I'll do it but I'm going to send first a message to the guy who created the SIPA page, so he can know it as it was his idea. I think a group is better because it's more private and we can know who are the members. I have seen that the class of 2011 and 2012 have also fb groups

Edited by Madrilena25

Ok hahaha. I'll do it but I'm going to send first a message to the guy who created the SIPA page, so he can know it as it was his idea. I think a page is better because it's more private and we can know who are the members. I have seen that the class of 2011 and 2012 have also fb groups

Let us know about it, and then you can post something on the SIPA message board so other 2014 fellows can join!

haha thanks but also like you and the others! I think we'll be a nice class. This forum has been so helpful!

I have already sent the message to this guy so hopefully we can do the group today and post the link on the SIPA message board.

Sure! I would think there would be one already ... no?

Can't wait for this link to connect you guys ! Been talking 'columbia, columbia' all day with my family...the whole family's super excited ! LOL ! :)

Can't wait for this link to connect you guys ! Been talking 'columbia, columbia' all day with my family...the whole family's super excited ! LOL ! :)

I didn't see this in any of the earlier thread but do you have any family members w/ties to Columbia?

Finally.. its official.. I just said no to SAIS, and yes to SIPA...

And yes osierus.. I'm with you... lets make a study group like the tv show Community.. but we will have to at least take 1 class together each semester.. hahaha..

erry congratulations on your decision. so, where do we meet in nyc :)

erry congratulations on your decision. so, where do we meet in nyc :)

I say Tom's Diner!

Lets do it! Haha! But i will be in DC for summer courses.., my fellowship program required me to enroll on SAiS Summer courses ... Be in NY mid or late august

Hi guys! Well I figured it will be just a matter of time when I have to depart from ur official sipa class of 2014. Still sad that I'm not part of it and this forum made me realize even more how great sipa students are! Best of luck to all of u with ur study and career...as for me well it back to gre and whatever to get accepted next year. As always any suggestions are appreciated!

Lets do it! Haha! But i will be in DC for summer courses.., my fellowship program required me to enroll on SAiS Summer courses ... Be in NY mid or late august

How about a few days before orientation?

Hi guys! Well I figured it will be just a matter of time when I have to depart from ur official sipa class of 2014. Still sad that I'm not part of it and this forum made me realize even more how great sipa students are! Best of luck to all of u with ur study and career...as for me well it back to gre and whatever to get accepted next year. As always any suggestions are appreciated!

Hi beekline, its sad that you will not be joining us! But ther's always next year! And you are in NYC! We should definitely meet up! Just pm me if you want to connect!

For next year application, dont worry too much on GRE, focus on building a whole package... From CV, SoP, LoR, and everything else has to support each other.. So when they review your application they can really imagine who you are and what you will be!

Hi beekline, its sad that you will not be joining us! But ther's always next year! And you are in NYC! We should definitely meet up! Just pm me if you want to connect!

For next year application, dont worry too much on GRE, focus on building a whole package... From CV, SoP, LoR, and everything else has to support each other.. So when they review your application they can really imagine who you are and what you will be!

Erry! Thanks so much, I'd love to stay in touch and thanks for the suggestions, let me know how best to stay in touch...in case this forum comes to an end