Harris Decisions

madman

I called,Ms. Decarlo wasn't kidnapped or anything...she said they are aiming tmr. so ...and still sending both ad and rejs.

Thanks for the update!! hopefully, they will be able to achive this aim.....do you have any idea if it is for all Master applicants or including PhD as well? thanks!

I called,Ms. Decarlo wasn't kidnapped or anything...she said they are aiming tmr. so ...and still sending both ad and rejs.

Did Ms. Decarlo state whether the pending accept/reject emails include funding packages?

Her March 15th email said, "We expect to have admission decison [sic] and scholarship offers out between March 18 and March 22, 2011." So I guess funding and admissions decisions are coming today. Or not... at this point, who knows?!

Did Ms. Decarlo state whether the pending accept/reject emails include funding packages?

Based on my previous communication with Ms. DeCarlo funding decisions will be included with admissions mailing.

In the past, Harris has indeed conveyed funding/scholarship decisions with the admissions decision (in the same letter). Good luck.

i just wanted to say....poor Harris....made that promise but unfortunately not able to make it. But who wants to be blamed for or be cursed? i guess they are really short of people now.....

i am not finding excuses for them, i am also waiting...but think about it: do you have any other school that also not yet given out results and say NO word on when they will do it?? I have one school in hand like that.

anyway, i hope you would be able to make the second promise and wish them good luck.

for us, another 2 or 3 days to wait. ( tell me about it that i have been so nervous these days....). Wait, but nothing else.

mmm...i also believed that they sent offer to top-tier candidates early March like what is said on the result page. That is why they are holding the waiting-list/rejection list, in case they could hear back from those if they denied the offer and Harris can reassign it to any of us here??

so all of us have hope....

Not too sure why I am anxious since I have already decided on where I am going this fall. I guess it is always good to know the outcome of my application. Also I am not too sure about this idea that they got back to top tier students already. Unless I missed an earlier e-mail, they were planning on getting back to everybody by Mid March so where in the world are people getting ideas that waitlists and rejects are the only folks left in the admission process. Oh well, good luck to those waiting and I hope you all get into your choices of masters programs!

i just wanted to say....poor Harris....made that promise but unfortunately not able to make it. But who wants to be blamed for or be cursed? i guess they are really short of people now.....

i am not finding excuses for them, i am also waiting...but think about it: do you have any other school that also not yet given out results and say NO word on when they will do it?? I have one school in hand like that.

anyway, i hope you would be able to make the second promise and wish them good luck.

for us, another 2 or 3 days to wait. ( tell me about it that i have been so nervous these days....). Wait, but nothing else.

mmm...i also believed that they sent offer to top-tier candidates early March like what is said on the result page. That is why they are holding the waiting-list/rejection list, in case they could hear back from those if they denied the offer and Harris can reassign it to any of us here??

so all of us have hope....

I am indeed surprised on receiving mails from Harris that the decisions would be out soon. I in fact received my decision on 3rd March itself! Which by all standards was pretty early. But I guess not many people were informed back then. Anyway, I don't think I would be considering Harris because of the low scholarship from them. All the best to you guys.

I am indeed surprised on receiving mails from Harris that the decisions would be out soon. I in fact received my decision on 3rd March itself! Which by all standards was pretty early. But I guess not many people were informed back then. Anyway, I don't think I would be considering Harris because of the low scholarship from them. All the best to you guys.

Be sure to turn down sooner rather than later so us hopefuls can scoop up your slot and your cash! ;)