Fall 2012 Chemistry

mcstev13

Hi guys!

Is there someone who is still waiting for answers from Caltech and UC Berkeley?I don't know if it is worth to wait or I should decide among the offers I have already received...thanks!

I'm fairly sure that if you haven't heard by now it's a no for almost every school

I am fairly sure too but I can not understand why they don't just send an email to say I have been rejected...Actually I have already got acceptance from my top choice school but I would prefer to accept its offer after receiving all answers...What do you think?Is it better to wait for them or accept?I am international so I don't have a good knowledge of how these things work...thanks

I am fairly sure too but I can not understand why they don't just send an email to say I have been rejected...Actually I have already got acceptance from my top choice school but I would prefer to accept its offer after receiving all answers...What do you think?Is it better to wait for them or accept?I am international so I don't have a good knowledge of how these things work...thanks

If getting accepted by either of these schools wont affect where you will go for your PhD. then you should just go ahead and accept the offer from your top choice.

I also think that if you havent heard from them yet it is likely a rejection, likely but never certain until they tell you :S

If getting accepted by either of these schools wont affect where you will go for your PhD. then you should just go ahead and accept the offer from your top choice.

I also think that if you havent heard from them yet it is likely a rejection, likely but never certain until they tell you :S

:-) thanks!

Has anyone NOT heard from UCLA? I know some people have been accepted and some rejected but I haven't heard anything. Should I just take that as a rejection at this point? By the way, I'm international.

Does anyone know about the University of Toronto?!

I've heard that some Canadian schools are very slow in sending out their admission decisions... I don't see any entries for this one in the results survey so that I can make a guess as to when they're going to respond.

• 1 month later...