Fall 2012 Chemistry

mcstev13

Thanks on the info, this is some promising news. Did they mention visitation weekends? I applied to Organic (synthetic) so I guess I will be watching out this week.

They said the visit would be March 2-3. They didn't mention if there were different visits for different specialties though (I applied for biological at BU)

Has anyone heard from Boston yet? I am on the verge of calling them tomorrow to see if they made any decisions. I don't see any results on the Results Survey page, and I am worried. I have one acceptance one rejection, and am waiting on Boston (deadline 1/1/12) and Michigan Appled Physics (deadline 1/15/12). This seems like a long time, as March is a little less than two weeks away.

I heard from BU last Friday by email, and their visiting weekend is March 2nd to 3rd. I had called the admissions office early last week, and they said all offers would probably be made by the end of this week. Good luck!

I am!

I'll be there. I'm just coming from San diego. Since I'm so close, I was hesitant about staying up there cause we have to share rooms..but you mentioned it was worth it..soooo, I'm taking your advice. At least you'll be there to suffer with me if it's not! Haha, j/k. Are you staying at the hotel or with a grad student?

Anyone hear from UCSD? they said final decision would be made this week but i haven't heard from them yet.

Me neither...whoever I spoke to said that was the case, but I guess not...maybe they're just waiting for people to accept/reject offers...

I'll be there. I'm just coming from San diego. Since I'm so close, I was hesitant about staying up there cause we have to share rooms..but you mentioned it was worth it..soooo, I'm taking your advice. At least you'll be there to suffer with me if it's not! Haha, j/k. Are you staying at the hotel or with a grad student?

sounds good! I am also coming from San Diego. I think I selected to stay in the hotel. Sounds more comfortable.

Edited by yesnwp

sounds good! I am also coming from San Diego. I think I selected to stay in the hotel. Sounds more comfortable.

I chose the hotel as well. I decided to take the train up, figure that beats driving and it's only $37 roundtrip..which they reimburse anyway.