Who's Applying for Fall 2012? Where are you Applying?

litjust

Nope. Haven't heard a thing.

I can't believe today came and went with no word from University of Washington. I just really didn't want to spend this weekend thinking about this one. I know I have a longer wait ahead of me with University of Wisconsin and I really got some comfort out of thinking "at least I'll know about Washington by the end of this week." Alas....

I can't believe today came and went with no word from University of Washington. I just really didn't want to spend this weekend thinking about this one. I know I have a longer wait ahead of me with University of Wisconsin and I really got some comfort out of thinking "at least I'll know about Washington by the end of this week." Alas....

I know! This is the last one I'm waiting for... if I don't get in, then I have an easy decision ahead of me. If I do get in, then I'll have a tough decision ahead of me. Sigh. I'm going to distract myself this weekend by starting on my spring cleaning. Who knows? I've gotten emails on the weekend before...

I know! This is the last one I'm waiting for... if I don't get in, then I have an easy decision ahead of me. If I do get in, then I'll have a tough decision ahead of me. Sigh. I'm going to distract myself this weekend by starting on my spring cleaning. Who knows? I've gotten emails on the weekend before...

I hear ya. Of all the places I applied, I think my partner would most want to live in Seattle, so I'm feeling that added pressure. Are you leaning towards UT or Michigan State?

I hear ya. Of all the places I applied, I think my partner would most want to live in Seattle, so I'm feeling that added pressure. Are you leaning towards UT or Michigan State?

Haha, same. Right now, she's going to have to live with NYC for the next couple of years.

Haha, same. Right now, she's going to have to live with NYC for the next couple of years.

Well, you could do worse than NYC! I haven't heard back from TC yet, but since we're both ready for a change (I've been here 7 years, boyfriend grew up here), it's almost a non-factor at this point.

I am wondering if Columbia TC has decided to reject me, and just hasn't told me yet.

I would predict a reply from TC on Monday 3/12, based on the dates of 3/12/10 (Fri) and 3/9/09 (Mon) posted for previous years.

Edited by im_blue

Right now, I'm leaning towards Michigan State. My in-laws live in Seattle, so that's my added pressure. :)

I would predict a reply from TC on Monday 3/12, based on the dates of 3/12/10 (Fri) and 3/9/09 (Mon) posted for previous years.

Thanks for the info.

The director at Michigan said it was casual. He said, "We want you. You're already in. You don't have to impress anyone." lol I thought that was awesome, but I would go with business casual. He even said jeans were fine. No suits.

The director at Michigan said it was casual. He said, "We want you. You're already in. You don't have to impress anyone." lol I thought that was awesome, but I would go with business casual. He even said jeans were fine. No suits.

Are you going to HGSE's open house?

Has anyone heard from NYU Steinhardt Secondary Education Masters yet? I am wondering if I should email them and ask. I have gotten responses from all my other schools. Just wondering if they are really late about decisions.

Hello all! I've been following this thread. Thank you for all of the information :)

I just got accepted to HGSE's Ed Policy and Management Masters Program.

I am going to the Open House from March 29-April 1st and would love to share a hotel with anyone going

those dates, in between those dates, or for a night or two.

I already booked the hotel. Let me know if you are interested. This may be creeper status but I am coming

from Cali and I am trying to save some money!!!!!

PM or reply

Thanks!

Siva

It's so weird that UW responds so late in the game. With so many people applying to different places, you would think UW would want to match other schools in order to get the best applicants accepting. By the time we get our UW responses, most people won't be accepting. On the bright side, maybe that means they'll accept way more people knowing they'll only admit a handful. I think this would improve my chances.

It's so weird that UW responds so late in the game. With so many people applying to different places, you would think UW would want to match other schools in order to get the best applicants accepting. By the time we get our UW responses, most people won't be accepting. On the bright side, maybe that means they'll accept way more people knowing they'll only admit a handful. I think this would improve my chances.

I know! They have such a late application deadline compared to other schools. Well, I'll still consider UW only if they include funding information along with the acceptance. If not, I have a school that really wants me already. :)

I know! They have such a late application deadline compared to other schools. Well, I'll still consider UW only if they include funding information along with the acceptance. If not, I have a school that really wants me already. :)

I finally heard from University of Washington this evening (good news!). Anyone else? Or are they rolling this out slowly?