Welcome to the 2012-2013 cycle

I'm theory, so it looks like it has nothing to do with subfield. At this point, I just want closure.

I'm theory too and yes, I don't want to be left hanging anymore - this is one of the few schools I have left to hear from that could completely change up the field for me

Checking my status on the Northwestern page revealed that they never received my GRE scores...major oops. At least I shot myself in the foot and don't need to take another bullet, I guess?

(I sent them, they just never got them. Grr ETS.)

Edited by dworkable

Checking my status on the Northwestern page revealed that they never received my GRE scores...major oops. At least I shot myself in the foot and don't need to take another bullet, I guess?

I wouldn't doubt that the system just isn't updated.  This has happened with me at multiple schools; I called and was told not to worry - they had the GREs.

After reading this, I checked and it says my TOEFL score wasn't received. ETS!! Argh!

Lurker here, claiming a yale admit in comparative.

Also, is there anyone out there who has still yet to hear from Michigan? Or should I be giving them a call?

I think we should have contacted you by now. I'd give Michigan a call.

Maybe Northwestern is on a lunch break?

It's possible there will be a wait-list, but I have been assuming a rejection since there were no wait-lists reported last year. 

Maybe Northwestern is on a lunch break?

It's possible there will be a wait-list, but I have been assuming a rejection since there were no wait-lists reported last year. 

Yeah - feels like lunch break.... That being said - I emailed them on Monday and was going to give them till this afternoon to get back to me before I called and now seeing these rejections, I will certainly be calling if by the end of the day my status hasn't changed