NSF GRFP 2012-2013

Robin G. Walker

Did anyone else just feverishly read through their essays just now...as if that will have an effect on *anything*.

I did that earlier. Made me more depressed, tbh. lol

So will we be getting an email or do we need to check our application online?

You'll get an email the morning of. Last year, the internet was out on campus the morning the emails came out.... Best of luck!  :)

Maybe we should try to distract ourselves to pass the time.

Who has Syracuse going through to the next round?

I didn't, but its looking good so far. I'd like to see IU get kicked off the bracket before Michigan. 

Yea so ... I had told a classmate that we'd know after fastlane went down. THEN I somehow distracted myself with homework and forgot about it. So, of course she texted me to let me know it was down. NOW I'm in panic mode. 

PANIC!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! (yup thought I'd share)

It was 2:30 AM last year. Just go to sleep. It'll be there in the morning.

I definitely stayed up until 2:30 last year...sleeping wasn't really an option. Oh, and I found out the results before the list was released by logging into my FastLane account once the site was back up and seeing "Welcome Fellow!" instead of "Welcome Applicant!"

I decided to check back on this board because a couple of my labmates applied this year. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!! :)

Edit: I meant to say "2 years ago" and not last year. I got the award in 2011.

Edited by Asya

My bracket is so sad right now. If Louisville doesn't win it all, there's no hope for me.

Yea Oregon and Florida gulf coast messed me up. Duke is my only final four pick still alive.

I definitely stayed up until 2:30 last year...sleeping wasn't really an option. Oh, and I found out the results before the list was released by logging into my FastLane account once the site was back up and seeing "Welcome Fellow!" instead of "Welcome Applicant!"

I decided to check back on this board because a couple of my labmates applied this year. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!! :)

How much earlier did you find out, an hour?