NSF GRFP 2012-2013

Robin G. Walker

Question, has it always said

"

spacer.gif

2013 Offered Award List

* The list of Awardees and Honorable Mention recipients for the year you have selected is not yet available."

when clicking the awards list?

It has for the past 2 days, but I only started compulsively checking then so it could have been up earlier.

Is there any reason to believe that the results aren't being released tonight? Someone give me a reason so I can go to sleep.

I don't believe so. Should be tonight unless they're playing a cruel joke on us.

Is there any reason to believe that the results aren't being released tonight? Someone give me a reason so I can go to sleep.

Well, the NSF is conducting a research on what happens when they pretend to release results. It's a follow up to the research on what happens to intelligent kids who don't have the money to go to college.

malcolm-650x401.jpg

Great, I finally get to be disappointed in myself with concrete evidence instead of a vague critical voice in my head.

Basically, yeah. But hey, we believed in ourselves enough to give it the old college try!

Out of the loop here, but what are we supposed to refreshing exactly? I can still log into my fastlane/GRFP application page. My application status is still "complete". Should we search for word on the 2013 Awardee List? (https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/grfp/AwardeeList.do?method=loadAwardeeList)

I'm sure it's probably been said, but to avoid going back through numerous posts...what time is it expected that we can see it online (pre-email)? Or is it we keep refreshing between 11-5 hoping to get lucky? 

Out of the loop here, but what are we supposed to refreshing exactly? I can still log into my fastlane/GRFP application page. My application status is still "complete". Should we search for word on the 2013 Awardee List? (https://www.fastlane.nsf.gov/grfp/AwardeeList.do?method=loadAwardeeList)

The GRFP main page (login screen) disappears, and when it comes back up it will feature a new awardee list. So the blank page is what you refresh, if I remember correctly.

I'm -actually- crying right now, my heart is beating so fast!

My heart hasn't beated this quickly (from non-exercise) since my first kiss 12 years ago. To the guy who said 'go to bed, it'll be there in the morning': Is that supposed to be a joke. LOL.