Acceptance Freakout Thread

I don't know what just happened, but I got emailed today that I've been accepted off of the waitlist at UNC! Yesterday they'd said it would be a few weeks before I'd have an answer, but maybe a bunch of people with my same interests all just jumped the ship--if you're a person who gave up your spot, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't believe I'm actually going to grad school.  :o

JUST GOT INTO HARVARD!!! AHHHHH!!!

WHOA, congratulations!! That's incredible!

I got into UC Riverside guys!!! I was not expecting this!!!!

I called them this morning when the check next to the box that says, "application is under review" mysteriously disappeared, and the grad secretary said, I'd know my status in a month or two, so I assumed that was an implicit rejection. I am in shock.

Ohhhhh snap, what an awesome turnaround/triumph! :D Congrats!!

I'm half asleep right now but also in at U of Maryland!

I hope you got some sleep, hahaha, but YAY!! Well done, you!

I don't know what just happened, but I got emailed today that I've been accepted off of the waitlist at UNC! Yesterday they'd said it would be a few weeks before I'd have an answer, but maybe a bunch of people with my same interests all just jumped the ship--if you're a person who gave up your spot, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I can't believe I'm actually going to grad school.  :o

tumblr_lhep64v0j91qzf993o1_500.gif

WHOA that was so quick! Congratulations! Here is Ke$sha and a unicorn fighting evil in a rainbow for you.

Congrats to mostlytoasty and yellow.wallpaper, too!

Edited by asleepawake

Had to travel for work over the weekend so I couldn't post but I'm in at KU! I'm dedicating this week to freaking out before beginning the task of deciding whether I should commute to the supposedly "higher" ranked school that's 2 hours away or the better fit that's 45 min. After getting shutout a couple of years ago I'm relishing having to make these decisions!

YAYYY!

That's special. Congrats!!!