2014 SLP Admissions Thread

It is so nice to finally know where I am living next year! I know I am not alone in that feeling. Just curious, anyone else going to PSU and is there a facebook page? I know it's a huge group of people accepted (like 50) so there must be something right?

I got accepted into Eastern Michigan University as an out of state applicant! Cant believe it. It was my last school to hear from too. 

Does anyone know anything about the program or visited the school? I haven't heard much about it on here yet.

Does anyone know which schools do rolling admissions or have programs that start in the Spring? I will be graduating in December and would like to start right away but I'm having trouble finding schools that accept both semesters!

Does anyone know which schools do rolling admissions or have programs that start in the Spring? I will be graduating in December and would like to start right away but I'm having trouble finding schools that accept both semesters!

Read this thread!  Good luck  :)

Sorry to hear about CSUN.  To tell you the truth, it is my undergrad and it is not a very good program.  There is no structure to the Grad program as you can tell on their website.  You are not guaranteed classes.  So don't be sad about CSUN.   :)  Good luck on those last 2!!!   :)

Interesting, so after you enroll there still could be a chance that all spots in a class could be taken?

Interesting, so after you enroll there still could be a chance that all spots in a class could be taken?

Exactly, Thats why their is no cohort format or structure as to how long their program takes.  Priority goes to those with seniority.  

Just hit the biggest roadblock....

Had my decision made to start Nova classes in less than two weeks because I was extremely impressed with their program and setup.. Guess who just got accepted to longwood university? In-state tuition...

I couldn't be more confused....

Anyone know about longwood or the Facebook group?

I need help!

Hurray!!! Congratulations!!! :)

Thank you!! I'm literally so excited! I should hear back from my one other wait list tomorrow, so I can make my decision! 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a wait list today from Midwestern University. Now I'm kinda freaking out because I was in the mindset that there was no chance of me going anywhere this year and I was going to strengthen my app for next year... I'll have to find somewhere that offers the other courses that I need in a short 7 week session over the summer... anyone know anywhere? I only need a few but if I don't do them over the summer and I get accepted I won't be able to go! Wish I would have known when it was time to schedule my classes for USU!