2014 SLP Admissions Thread

Rejected at SJSU, waitlisted at CSU East Bay. Weird because I was in the top ten on the waitlist at CSUEB last year, and I have all my prereqs done and more work experience this year. Oh well whatever! Sent my declines to Idaho State and University of South Carolina yesterday, so I hope that makes two people on the waitlist for those schools happy. Have to talk it over with my husband one more time, but I think I'm accepting at U of Northern Colorado (distance). Advantages include studying in PJs and more time at home with the family :) 

Twinguy- I see u heard back from csun, did u hear by email, letter, or phone call? I'm waiting to hear from them. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about CSUN.  To tell you the truth, it is my undergrad and it is not a very good program.  There is no structure to the Grad program as you can tell on their website.  You are not guaranteed classes.  So don't be sad about CSUN.  :)  Good luck on those last 2!!!  :)

Sorry to hear about CSUN.  To tell you the truth, it is my undergrad and it is not a very good program.  There is no structure to the Grad program as you can tell on their website.  You are not guaranteed classes.  So don't be sad about CSUN.   :)  Good luck on those last 2!!!   :)

Thanks!  I actually went to CSUN for my undergrad in Business Mgt.  But that was a while ago.  I'm not so surprised I got rejected, but it still sucks if I don't get in anywhere.  Congrats to you!  And there's always next year for me . . .

Hey twinguy7, when did you hear from Valdosta State?  That is the last school I am waiting to hear from.

I got a letter in the mail from valdosta last week with the rejection. Has your portal changed at all?

Has anyone else gotten accepted at armstrong atlantic and decided to go there?? so far i seem to be all by my lonesome on that one!

thanks!

I don't recall anyone mentioning it here in the forums, but there seems to be quite a few people who have been accepted according to the Results Search. You will def not be alone!

Congrats on your acceptance!!! Savannah is absolutely beautiful!

ACCEPTED TO UW SEATTLE OFF THE WAITLIST!! I could not be happier or more excited!! This will open up a spot for someone at NYU! 

The long long wait until now all seems worth it!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Congratulations!!!

ACCEPTED TO UW SEATTLE OFF THE WAITLIST!! I could not be happier or more excited!! This will open up a spot for someone at NYU! 

Congrats!!!!! That must feel incredible!!!!!!!

The long long wait until now all seems worth it! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you. :)

Congratulations!!!

Congrats!!!!! That must feel incredible!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet you. :)

Thank you guys! I couldn't wait to tell my friends and fam, but I especially couldn't wait to tell everyone on here! :) MaxSLP, see you soon!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!