New York/New Jersey Area

Checked my application status for Brooklyn college, it says its being reviewed, SO NERVE RACKING!!! I wanna know but at the same time I don't..

Edited by LDadvocate

I just received an email inviting me to interview at Mercy College in early March. I am beyond excited, as this is my first choice of program. I am also applying predominantly in New York, and this is the only feedback I have heard so far.

I just received an email inviting me to interview at Mercy College in early March. I am beyond excited, as this is my first choice of program. I am also applying predominantly in New York, and this is the only feedback I have heard so far.

That's great! Good luck!! :)

You'll probably hear more feedback in March so I wouldn't worry too much. One of the professors I had always said "not hearing anything back isn't a bad thing-means you haven't been rejected and you're somewhat of a candidate!"

I heard from Molloy, Mercy and Brooklyn College all this week to come interview

Congratulations zball6986!! You must be on cloud 9 right now :D.... Hahaha i just wanna ask if you mind sharing your stats and when you sent in your application? Congrats again

Congrats Zball6986 on your interviews! Can I ask how you were notified for an interview by Brooklyn College? Also did you go there (or a CUNY) for undergrad? Thanks! Good luck!

Brooklyn college notified me via email this morning! and no i dont go to CUNY for undergrad. thank you and good luck to you too!

Congratulations zball6986!! You must be on cloud 9 right now :D.... Hahaha i just wanna ask if you mind sharing your stats and when you sent in your application? Congrats again

thank you, i am! haha i have a 3.8 gpa and didnt do too great on my GRE i got a 149 on both sections and 4.5 on the writing. i sent my app over winter break (late decemeber/early january) and just heard from them this morning