New York/New Jersey Area

i got the same thing tonight! I emailed them back saying i checked my application and it says everything was submitted hopefully they get back to me tomorrow morning, if not i am going to call cause i know everything is in!

I plan on doing the same. I saw that people received interview emails today. I hope this does not take me out of the running.

Yes, I have an interview with Molloy and Brooklyn College next week. I'm pretty nervous, what can I expect from an interview with Molloy? I also just go rejected from NYU, but that's okay.

Do you really think so? I saw on facebook that an old friend of mine was accepted, and she posted that an hour ago. I am assuming the email was sent after 5, unless she just doesn't check her email as often as I have been...

I received an email from Lehman stating my application is incomplete. I had confirmed a long time ago that that everything was received. 

I really do not understand. This is my second time applying to Lehman so why wouldn't they  have everything?

I received the same e-mail as well! And I confirmed that all my items were received about a month ago! Maybe it was some sort of error? I also emailed the graduate admissions office right away... if I don't get an answer by tomorrow I will call. I don't want my application to suddenly not even be considered.

I got accepted to NYU via email this evening, but I've heard a lot of mixed things about their program. Plus, it's so expensive! Does anyone know more information (positive or negative) about NYU's program?

Many who comment on NYU's program seem to be biased based solely upon the cost. Everyone I know who goes (or went) has enjoyed their experience; my first choice and accepted! NYC is the best city in the world to live!! Good luck to all.

For those of you who heard from Molloy - congrats on your acceptances!  I also applied to Molloy - I sent in a full paper app - however I have not received any notifications or feedback yet, which is making me a little anxious!  Did they call you in for your interviews or did you yourself set up an appointment?  I am really nervous..I think I want to call in again tomorrow to see if they got everything.

Should I call Hunter and Brooklyn Colleges for a status? I do not want to be a pest.  I have not heard anything from either school. Lehman sent an email stating application was incomplete when it was complete. It was forwarded to the SLP yesterday.

Should I call Hunter and Brooklyn Colleges for a status? I do not want to be a pest.  I have not heard anything from either school. Lehman sent an email stating application was incomplete when it was complete. It was forwarded to the SLP yesterday.

Hi!

I had an interview with Brooklyn College last week but it looks like they are still e-mailing people about interviews when spots open up (since you cannot change the date/time of your interview). If you haven't heard back yet I would think that you're most likely still being considered for an interview!

Hi!

I had an interview with Brooklyn College last week but it looks like they are still e-mailing people about interviews when spots open up (since you cannot change the date/time of your interview). If you haven't heard back yet I would think that you're most likely still being considered for an interview!v

Smrv, thank you so much! Your post made my day! Good Luck to you!

Hi guys, 

I went to Montclair for my undergraduate degree in a different field and took a few pre-requisite courses at their SLP graduate school, and can definitely attest to what you guys said. Their facilities are really good and the professors were really nice. I recently visited William Paterson's department and it was a totally different vibe in terms of facilities. I'd be happy to get in anywhere, though.

Hi guys, 

I went to Montclair for my undergraduate degree in a different field and took a few pre-requisite courses at their SLP graduate school, and can definitely attest to what you guys said. Their facilities are really good and the professors were really nice. I recently visited William Paterson's department and it was a totally different vibe in terms of facilities. I'd be happy to get in anywhere, though.

Hi! Thank you so much for saying this. Could you explain to me what exactly was the vibe you got at William Paterson?

I see from the results page that a BUNCH of Hunter rejections went out today by email. I haven't heard back in any way - I wasn't asked to interview (yet) but I wasn't rejected (yet). Does anyone know what this means? I checked on applyyourself and the application status says submitted and everything looks complete. Are they still reviewing applications?

Schnecke would you mind sharing the questions asked at the Mercy interview? Hopefully you will hear good news back from them soon! I work with a few SLP's who went to Mercy and praise the program. I think that is a really important indicator of a program. I have a family member who graduated from New Paltz a year ago and strongly discouraged me from applying/going there.

Received an email from Brooklyn College for an interview in later March. Had to decline due to time and money since I live on the West Coat. Hopefully that opens up an interview for someone else!

Does anyone know when Seton Hall is sending out decisions? I looked at the discussion board from last year and it seems that they called applicants on March 1st but I haven't heard of anyone hearing from them yet!