Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

Accepted to FSU!  Totally thought I was going to be rejected since several acceptances were already claimed, and I mentioned wanting to work with Will Moore (among others) even though he is apparently leaving.  Huge relief ;~}.

Edited by fakeusername

Accepted to FSU!  Totally thought I was going to be rejected since several acceptances were already claimed, and I mentioned wanting to work with Will Moore (among others) even though he is apparently leaving.  Huge relief ;~}.

That's awesome!  Congrats!   I can imagine what a relief that must be.

Edited by letsgo2015

Congrats! First acceptance! :)

Was it via the admission status check thingermebobber or email?

Edited by AuldReekie

congrats on FSU, fakeusername! Just goes to show that you only need one, and it changes everything!

On a different note, anyone claiming the UNC Chapel Hill admit?

yup; thats me. Email from DGS, got it about an hour ago so they may still be going out.

Thanks!  I hope you all get your acceptances sooner rather than later ;~}. 

I was notified by email.  Also, for those few waiting for Binghamton I was told that the decisions would be released between this Friday and next Tuesday.

Edited by fakeusername

I envy all who've heard back from programs. My level of productivity has taken a nose dive over the past week as I anxiously await any news. Need that first decision so I can get back to normal...

I envy all who've heard back from programs. My level of productivity has taken a nose dive over the past week as I anxiously await any news. Need that first decision so I can get back to normal...

Same. Now all I wanna do is eating cakes/ sleeping...

haha in the same boat.  At least now I know what I am experiencing is normal!