Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

Okay, yeah, I've seen that...the only thing is, that's from 2007, and it seems to me that significant movement can happen over 8 years. It might be worth checking if they have an updated dataset, but considering the topic, I'd be a bit surprised.

If you're waiting on Minnesota, this is from the graduate assistant: "We'll be notifying students sometime middle to end of next week. So far, we've only notified the decision to those applicants we're nominating for external fellowships. The bulk of the decisions will be made by mid-week next week."

[drains bottle into glass] Pull up a chair.

Might have to have a glass of my Glenmorangie tonight. And don't bring up UNC! That might possibly be my top choice, it's certainly a fantastic fit for what I want to do. I'm just hoping this year is like previous years and many more acceptances are still to come.

This is going to be a late question but, to all the people who have heard back from Stony Brook, did you email them or did they email you? I have nothing on that front. 

They emailed me. The status on the webpage hasn't changed though (still says application is under review). During my interview he alluded to a waitlist of people they had ready to go to if the admits declined so theres still hope :)