Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

I got nothing so far from UCSD... does it show up in your application status page?

Yes, my app status says "You have been Provisionally Admitted. As a Provisional Admit you are an officially admitted student and may register for classes in the quarter to which you were admitted..."

A note on WUSTL: According to their website, admissions are sent out via mail. It's possible an unofficial email will go out as well, but you might be better served learning the postal workers' schedule instead of continually refreshing your inbox.

The results page indicates the email is the first point of contact. So, keep refreshing!!

On 2/4/2015 at 11:41 AM, SwitchInTime said:

Intel:

WUSTL will likely be in either the end of this week or the beginning of next (per the grad administrator).

Michigan will be the beginning of next week.

Rochester will be next Monday.

Way to go getting that info. I guess I can calm down for a few days about WashU. Though I'm still gonna be on edge if people keep getting emails from UNC...

Way to go getting that info. I guess I can calm down for a few days about Wash U. Though I'm still gonna be on edge if people keep getting emails from UNC...

Same here. We can relax a little over the next couple of days. Good luck with UNC. I think you and I are also both waiting on a "we definitely hate you" from Duke, too.

Intel:

WUSTL will likely be in either the end of this week or the beginning of next (per the grad administrator).

Michigan will be the beginning of next week.

Rochester will be next Monday.

Thanks you very much for the information! NYU also plans to send decisions next week, so I guess the ending of this week won't bring a lot of action. 

Not sure if everyone received this email at the same time, but I just got the information for Visiting Day at Texas.

I think so, I also received that email a few minutes ago. Are you going to join it?

Same here. We can relax a little over the next couple of days. Good luck with UNC. I think you and I are also both waiting on a "we definitely hate you" from Duke, too.

I've resigned myself to it at this point! Honestly, Duke was pretty low on my list anyway, so it shouldn't be a big deal. Still, disappointing getting that first rejection.

Have we seen any movement on UCLA?  Michigan?  

A friend of mine got in at UCLA  today for the English program.  

I know, Tiny nugget, not super useful, but that is what we do here right?