Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

I also wonder whether they sent all e-mails simultaneously, but I think we will know today anyway, since somebody posted rejection. 

Rejections might come later. I suppose the one who entered that rejection has called Columbia since the way of communication is indicated as phone. Yet, because there is a waitlist post I am inclined to think that acceptances are over. Congrats guys!

Per the Minnesota graduate program coordinator, all decisions will be released via ApplyYourself either today or tomorrow.

Political Science or Public Affairs?

Well at least they have the decency to be quick about it.  Kudos to them.

*leers menacingly at Chicago*

So, Chicago has a second round of admissions into their 1 year master's program in the Social Sciences and everyone who applied to PhD programs in the social sciences is often considered for admission to the MA program. Knowing this might not help much, but they aren't just holding rejections for no reason.

So, Chicago has a second round of admissions into their 1 year master's program in the Social Sciences and everyone who applied to PhD programs in the social sciences is often considered for admission to the MA program. Knowing this might not help much, but they aren't just holding rejections for no reason.

Oh yea, I know.  I'm just bitter because idgaf about their money grab (aka MAPSS). PhD or GTFO.

Edited by Doorkeeper

Fine, this is helpful. However, I don't need a further masters degree, nor I have the money to do it.

Just send me your pre-filled regrets, I think this is a much more merciful action after two consecutive applications to the same school.

I just spoke with a friend that was admitted at Minnesota. He thinks that "Decision Made" without an email from the dept. already is likely a rejection. Of course we won't be certain until tomorrow.

there'd probably be more results on the survey page if that were the case.