Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

Rejected from Columbia and no news from Princeton. Those sting super hard.

Was the email from the Princeton DGS a form email, or individually directed?

Just the DGS. The email guaranteed funding but didn't include the details, said those were to come. Hopefully we'll hear from a POI soon. I would love to get an email from Nolan McCarty sometime in the next few days.

I'm also waitlisted at Michigan. I'll take it! If people get better offers please consider bowing out as soon as you make a decision! 

Congrats to everyone who got Princeton today! 

Seriously though.  I am on two waitlists (Davis and Michigan) with two rejections (UCSD and Northwestern).  Please...for the sake of my sanity...if you receive a better offer somewhere else, please tell Michigan ASAP.

I will most probably reject my Austin offer. Hope that is good news for you

Thank you very much for sharing intkm! It is a good news, indeed. 

Hope you landed in a top-10 program!

Edited by Robes

Is anyone else still waiting on word from NYU? I know there's been waves of acceptances and rejections. Looks like more rejections came today, but I still have nothing. 

Assuming rejection, but ... 

Congratulations to everyone who got accepted! In particular ARealDowner! That is an impressive array of schools and I am sure the decision will be a tough one. 

I received my firth rejection from Michigan-Ann Arbor. I expected as much and do appreciate how genial and sincere the actual e-mail was. Should be a standard on how to convey a rejection.