Welcome to the 2014-15 Cycle

Poli92

My understanding is then if they wanted to reject an application they wouldn't waste time with a final review, but we will wait and see in few days I guess.

My status is showing as "Decision Made." On the website, it says to "please allow one business day to view your decision once your status on this page has been updated to Decision Made"

Not a good feeling about this, tbh. Good luck to everyone in "final review"

My status is showing as "Decision Made." On the website, it says to "please allow one business day to view your decision once your status on this page has been updated to Decision Made"

So you haven't passed the "final review" phase before it?

My status has just changed to "Decision Made". I don't know what's happening.

Has anyone been waitlisted at NYU? In past years it looks like they've sent out acceptances followed by waitlists a few days later, and then rejections after that. I'm seeing a couple rejections on the results page but no waitlists...

So you haven't passed the "final review" phase before it?

Possibly, but not that I am aware of. Being in the western US, and this being my lazy day (as well as my bday, no shit!), I probably wasn't up as early as y'all.

interesting...the suspense continues

Mine has not changed yet. If the graduate school officials need to approve rejections, after "final review," maybe the admission process of UMN is the most bizarre one (though I got my BA at UMN). 

Claiming one of the Columbia admits. I'm letting Wisconsin and NYU know that I won't be attending soon so hopefully one of y'all gets it. Good luck!

Congrats!! And, good for you on letting the programs you won't be attending know early! Quite admirable, indeed :)

Claiming one of the Columbia admits. I'm letting Wisconsin and NYU know that I won't be attending soon so hopefully one of y'all gets it. Good luck!

Congrats - great programme!

Mine still just says Submitted

Edit: oh, for Minnesota. I thought you meant Columbia.

Edited by Sartori

Question to those admitted to Columbia by web site: did you just check your application status at application management page? 

They sent me a generic email titled, "Your Columbia GSAS decision". The updated application status showed up on the application status page. Hope that helps!